Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr (18829 Views)

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final / AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by OneHead: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Super of Eagles of Nigeria head coach, Gernot Rohr, has revealed that goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama will return to the national team once he is fully fit.

In 2015, Enyeama who presently has been axed by his club in France, Lille, announced his retirement from the national team, a day after he was officially stripped of the captain’s armband for the Super Eagles.

He reportedly had an altercation with former Coach of the Super Eagles, Sunday Oliseh, and took to his Instagram page to announce that he is no longer available for national team duties and would henceforth face his club career.

He wrote, “I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion. henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services. God bless NIgeria.

“Henceforth, I am no more the captain of the NIgerian senior football team, I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties.

But in a recent interview with Owngoalnigeria.com, Coach Rohr revealed that once Enyeama returns to full fitness and also sort out the issues of finding a new club, he is confident he will return to the team.

“The true position is that I have a good relationship with Enyeama and he has a problem with the federation (NFF) before I came on board as coach. When I called him and he said there’s a problem with the federation, I cannot come at the moment,” Rohr stated.

“When I call him again, he asked to take some leave for his injury. I think the situation is a little bit different because some players who don’t want to play for their national team can change their mind.

“But unfortunately the injury of Vincent means he cannot come for this game against Cameroon, not only that he also has to find another club because his club bought two other goalkeepers. “So he cannot play at the moment at his club, he must be fit first and also find another club then hopefully he will be motivated to come back to the national team.”

Nigeria will face Cameroon on the 1st of September, in the first leg of World Cup Qualifiers in Uyo, while the second leg will hold on the 4th of September in Yaounde.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/super-eagles-rohr-hints-enyeamas-return/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by eezeribe(m): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2017
We missed you...

21 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Benjom(m): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy cool
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by livingspringass(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2017
gr8

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Caustics: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by ivolt: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Is it because he was sacked by lille ?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by RIPEnglish: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
That will be good buh I don't don't believed.
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Riosystem: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
nice development& dat why it good to work very hard.

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by colossus91(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
nice oo!!
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Great news. Just like dis guy's style
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by OMOTOWO(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Stupid guy..he wouldn't have considered to return if his club have not sack him..He wanted to start his life afresh may be he could be considered by a club..AND TO SEUN ..why have you guys find it pleasurable in allowing hate speeches in this forumWhy will you allow comments that allow one tribe to go against another tribe anytime a post relating to achievement or crime is put on frontpage?For what reason do you allow that ??imagine you see some stupid people from one region going against one another ?why do u promote Nigeria disunity instead of unity?Why can't you ban such people or do you make your money through all these hate speeches against one another ?It is a shame if you can't curtail this madness going on here .If you can curb this here ,definitely it will reduce a bit in the real world.I don't know why an Igbo man will be happy calling a Yoruba man all sort of names and vice versa here without you or your MODS frowning at it.This is nonsense that has been going on for long and it seems you are enjoying it because of reasons best known to you.This forum should be a forum that is aim to foster good relationship among all tribes but it is in the opposite .Why can't you adopt a means of registering those who are matured as members ?It is so sad seun..Try and be a good ambassador of Nigeria unity .Don't be enemy of progress ..You can ban me if you like but I repeat seeing those comments is very perturbing .please,let it stop.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Emmyk(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
cool
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Great news. I just like this guy's style of play. Dunno y

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by oluwakekz(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
nairaland Finally turn to battle grown for hate and tribal fight,............. Lord have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Carlos122(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol, the old man has no option now. Eiyaa.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Franchise21(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by kizolo(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Old man. He should go and rest jare

11 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
The best goalkeeper of our time. We miss you so dearly. The Lord is your strength brother

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by greatboom(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
we don't want you

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Kingluqman89(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Leave Enyeama alone jare...

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Geonigga(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Lie Muhammed has infected this foreigner with lies.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by sod09(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
for what na angry angry
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by kheart(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
The same enyeama dat quit d super eagles on facebook? Chai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by dejavubobo1(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
ivolt:
Is it because he was sacked by lille ?
I think so too... they've made super eagles a rehabilitation center.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by goldenarrow: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2017
We will be watching.
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by jaytime(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
I hope he'll be treated with respect that he deserves this time around. That's if he returns in earnest.
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Earthquake1: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr by Earthquake1: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Is there no keeper from the Nigerian league capable of doing the job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / Why Keshi Won't Drop Mikel Obi: His Professionalism / Nigeria Vs Gabon: Africa Youth Championship: (1 - 0) On 20th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.