Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! (584 Views)

Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by IkpuMmadu: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2017
According to the Vanguard, the report said that “Men of Ogun State Police command have arrested a pastor and three other suspects in connection with the discovery suspected human parts buried inside a church in Ota . ” This is just few days after the scenes of tunnel ritual and kidnapping was beamed life on our television.

Some decades ago, in my state of Anambra ,boys weren’t going to school. There was a cry and a shout that this trend must be stopped. A state wide sensitization was started and today Anambra state is the highest in country in terms of education. This kind of reorientation is what is needed in South West to dissuade people from doing this. We can all achieve this. It only takes a will power and a change of paradigm from the way we think. Fetish tendencies can’t make a region grow economically but planning .

Over 4 cases just this month alone !we have seen about 4 cases of reported fetish killings in South Western part of Nigeria alone. It is either that I the economy is hitting hard or the residents and indigenes within that area isn’t updating their knowledge on work skills. The fact is that with this kind of reports daily, the economic activities are coming to a halt. Parents like me are worried and farmers are worrying if to go to farms or not. Some of the South West indigenes find it hard to visit their various villages because of this also,thereby rubbing off the rural communities the much needed capital that should be repatriated.

Watching channels TV and a suspected kidnapper that was about to be lynched by the mob said,

“Let me talk my mind before I die ,I started kidnapping babies and I go to Abeokuta and Ogun”

The confession of human part dealer . This is terrible and it’s getting too much in South West ( with all due respect to the hardworking ones ) making money isn’t a wishful thing. It’s all about the old way,hardwork ,believe in oneself and faith in God. Not via lotto or rituals . We must change this orientation.

What we must understand is that 8 years from now, the western world will no longer be interested in our crude oil as they are developing electric cars that will rely on greener energy or renewable energy. We must as a matter of urgency think of ways to be relevant in global economy and not going this route. The Rwanda, Kenya and some other African countries are positioning themselves for a knowledge based economy that would be powered in future by Internet of Things (IoT) Artificial Intelligence (AI) cloud computing ,Big Data and others not ritual killings and other fetish things. Africa must evolve and Yoruba in particular must reorient and Nigeria must reposition her dreams.

That is just a short period from now ( 2020 ) now the federal government is on a drive towards developing agriculture to generate revenue.

Now how is Nigeria going to cope with Agriculture in terms of security of the lives of farmers in the bush as more people will work in farms located in the rural terrain. This ritual killings just like the cattle herders ( allegedly of Fulani I tribe )are dissuading farmers from going to farms and this has punctured our drive to food security which we have been battling to attain.

There are human parts traders that is now constituting a larger threat to our Agricultural revolution. The earlier the National Orientation Agency embark on maximum sensitization on the need to acquire skills and jettisoning these obnoxious and antiquated notion of making money the old hard way the better for the country in terms of food security and image. This will drive investments. If these aren’t looked into, a lot of investment will be lost and people would move out of these diabolical tendency prone areas. Fetish money making killings and kidnapping has never and would never be a way to salvage an economy or drive the economy. We understand that the economy is in dire state now,but to be out of the woods requires meticulous thinking and hard work not the fetish path.

Are the South West Region Looking At The Fetish And Kidnapping To Salvage their Economy ?

https://etimes.com.ng/fetish-killings-need-massive-re-orientation-south-west/

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by jay2pee(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2017
So true

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by Zeze06(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by FeloniousFelon: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2017
It will not take a mere reorientation campaign to fix the SW from engaging in wholesale and widespread ritual murders as this is ingrained into the psyche of an average Yoruba irrespective of his or background, exposure or education levels.

Your average Yoruba Man from whatever strata in society believes and dabbles into one form of active voodoo practice.

The superstition has gone religious and it will take more than a few isolated cases of accidentally stumbling on ritual kidnappers and murderers to halt this as well.

What is needed isn't a holistic overview of the Yoruba belief in the diabolical or some random arrests of ritual suspects but a full clampdown on the practitioners and backers of this evil trade.

It isn't hunger or desperation that drives these evil people to abduct and kill their fellow human over some superstitious belief in ritual money making but a dark evil plague compounded by laziness and impunity of those at the helms of this satanic venture

There is no one ritual killing to make money as the voodoo priest will tell whoever wants to enter into a satanic bond by mortgaging their souls and conscience to the devil for the sake of riches will have to sustain their agreement with hades with more and more blood.

The would be ritualists will be made to understand that he or she will be a serial killer for Satan. So just one ritualists has the potential of being a serial killer.

What is needed is for serious clampdpwn of all voodoo practices in Afonja land.

If I had the powers I will commission a task force of crack detectives who will report directly to my office and that of a separate public prosecutor.

After I arrest every scraggy bearded alfa from Aregbesola to Tajudeen, I will surely get all those that have in one way consulted with them for ritual purposes and from there I will take out the head of the snake.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by dokiOloye(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Don't know how they managed to adulterate d 2 major religions in that part of d world.
D alfa is a glorified native doctor,almost d same wt d with d white garment pastors.
I prefer a drug pusher 1000 times than a human parts ritualist.
After all,nobody forces d other to use drugs.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by chymes0359(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2017

I think they need it seriously..
Coz, it very bad to be hearin' such new about the skull minner over there..
For Pesin to fit serve there na another suicidal mission!

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by FeloniousFelon: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2017
chymes0359:

I think they need it seriously..
Coz, it very bad to be hearin' such new about the skull mining these..
For Pesin to fit serve there na another suicidal mission!

How do you preach to a man not to abduct his fellow man to be sacrificed to the devil?

People like that are beyond redemption.

The SW is an evil diabolical region

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by chymes0359(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

How do you preach to a man not to abduct his fellow man to be sacrificed to the devil?

People like that are beyond redemption.

The SW is an evil diabolical region

That's why they need to be sensitized
Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
According to the Vanguard, the report said that “Men of Ogun State Police command have arrested a pastor and three other suspects in connection with the discovery suspected human parts buried inside a church in Ota . ” This is just few days after the scenes of tunnel ritual and kidnapping was beamed life on our television.

Some decades ago, in my state of Anambra ,boys weren’t going to school. There was a cry and a shout that this trend must be stopped. A state wide sensitization was started and today Anambra state is the highest in country in terms of education. This kind of reorientation is what is needed in South West to dissuade people from doing this. We can all achieve this. It only takes a will power and a change of paradigm from the way we think. Fetish tendencies can’t make a region grow economically but planning .

Over 4 cases just this month alone !we have seen about 4 cases of reported fetish killings in South Western part of Nigeria alone. It is either that I the economy is hitting hard or the residents and indigenes within that area isn’t updating their knowledge on work skills. The fact is that with this kind of reports daily, the economic activities are coming to a halt. Parents like me are worried and farmers are worrying if to go to farms or not. Some of the South West indigenes find it hard to visit their various villages because of this also,thereby rubbing off the rural communities the much needed capital that should be repatriated.

Watching channels TV and a suspected kidnapper that was about to be lynched by the mob said,

“Let me talk my mind before I die ,I started kidnapping babies and I go to Abeokuta and Ogun”

The confession of human part dealer . This is terrible and it’s getting too much in South West ( with all due respect to the hardworking ones ) making money isn’t a wishful thing. It’s all about the old way,hardwork ,believe in oneself and faith in God. Not via lotto or rituals . We must change this orientation.

What we must understand is that 8 years from now, the western world will no longer be interested in our crude oil as they are developing electric cars that will rely on greener energy or renewable energy. We must as a matter of urgency think of ways to be relevant in global economy and not going this route. The Rwanda, Kenya and some other African countries are positioning themselves for a knowledge based economy that would be powered in future by Internet of Things (IoT) Artificial Intelligence (AI) cloud computing ,Big Data and others not ritual killings and other fetish things. Africa must evolve and Yoruba in particular must reorient and Nigeria must reposition her dreams.

That is just a short period from now ( 2020 ) now the federal government is on a drive towards developing agriculture to generate revenue.

Now how is Nigeria going to cope with Agriculture in terms of security of the lives of farmers in the bush as more people will work in farms located in the rural terrain. This ritual killings just like the cattle herders ( allegedly of Fulani I tribe )are dissuading farmers from going to farms and this has punctured our drive to food security which we have been battling to attain.

There are human parts traders that is now constituting a larger threat to our Agricultural revolution. The earlier the National Orientation Agency embark on maximum sensitization on the need to acquire skills and jettisoning these obnoxious and antiquated notion of making money the old hard way the better for the country in terms of food security and image. This will drive investments. If these aren’t looked into, a lot of investment will be lost and people would move out of these diabolical tendency prone areas. Fetish money making killings and kidnapping has never and would never be a way to salvage an economy or drive the economy. We understand that the economy is in dire state now,but to be out of the woods requires meticulous thinking and hard work not the fetish path.

Are the South West Region Looking At The Fetish And Kidnapping To Salvage their Economy ?

https://etimes.com.ng/fetish-killings-need-massive-re-orientation-south-west/

You made sense wella and you also surprise me.
Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by CowHard: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2017
The best orientation is for them to pack their belongings and wait for Oduduwa to come take them back to wherever they came from .....

We have had enough of their nefarious activities

2 Likes

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by FeloniousFelon: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2017
chymes0359:

That's why they need to be sensitized

You mean sanitised.

No matter of orientation will save the afonja from their diabolical ways as it is ingrained in their culture, psyche and genes.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by IkpuMmadu: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
It will not take a mere reorientation campaign to fix the SW from engaging in wholesale and widespread ritual murders as this is ingrained into the psyche of an average Yoruba irrespective of his or background, exposure or education levels.

Your average Yoruba Man from whatever strata in society believes and dabbles into one form of active voodoo practice.

The superstition has gone religious and it will take more than a few isolated cases of accidentally stumbling on ritual kidnappers and murderers to halt this as well.

What is needed isn't a holistic overview of the Yoruba belief in the diabolical or some random arrests of ritual suspects but a full clampdown on the practitioners and backers of this evil trade.

It isn't hunger or desperation that drives these evil people to abduct and kill their fellow human over some superstitious belief in ritual money making but a dark evil plague compounded by laziness and impunity of those at the helms of this satanic venture

There is no one ritual killing to make money as the voodoo priest will tell whoever wants to enter into a satanic bond by mortgaging their souls and conscience to the devil for the sake of riches will have to sustain their agreement with hades with more and more blood.

The would be ritualists will be made to understand that he or she will be a serial killer for Satan. So just one ritualists has the potential of being a serial killer.

What is needed is for serious clampdpwn of all voodoo practices in Afonja land.

If I had the powers I will commission a task force of crack detectives who will report directly to my office and that of a separate public prosecutor.

After I arrest every scraggy bearded alfa from Aregbesola to Tajudeen, I will surely get all those that have in one way consulted with them for ritual purposes and from there I will take out the head of the snake.

Superb submission and analysis I must say

1 Like

Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by IkpuMmadu: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2017
dokiOloye:
Don't know how they managed to adulterate d 2 major religions in that part of d world.
D alfa is a glorified native doctor,almost d same wt d with d white garment pastors.
I prefer a drug pusher 1000 times than a human parts ritualist.
After all,nobody forces d other to use drugs.

That's another point you raised...but we must look at reorientation as the poster opined
Re: Fetish Killings : Massive Reorientation Needed In South Western Nigeria !!! by Nathan2016: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
I live in the capital of skulland when i was serving. The truth is that an average skullander/skuller man see jazz as a normal routine.

If yheir oba die, you see them looking for seven heads or so to bury him and these happens in a broad day light. They announce on radio that nobody should b outside in so so time...
In the middle of d night, you see them going around looking for head.. Even d people you see going to church or mosque...

Their culture is deep rooted into jazzz.. So i think they can stop using skull mining as dir G D P.. If them throwaway some of their irrelevant cultures..

Nevertheless skulland is also a nice place to live

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Prosperity Preacher, William Todd Coontz, Is Nothing But A Bloody Thief"-i.r.s. / Help Me Recover My Stolen Laptop / Proudly Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.