Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone (24093 Views)

Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone / Free Whatsapp Tutorial On How To Design Graphics Using Canvas On Your Smartphone / Lagos At Night! (fabulous Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by KingRexUb(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Angelb4:
I don't go to club, why am I taking pictures at nite

I u ask me....
...na u i go ask
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by rxgodwin(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
NCP:
Thank you for the post. Time to discard my Canon and Nikon DSLRs.

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by rxgodwin(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Some people right now, waiting for night fall so dey can try ds out

1 Like

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by wink2015(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Original Poster,

Thanks a lot for the information. We are learning a lot from Nairaland.

OUR MUMU DON DO!
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by TrillionBrains(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice tutorial you just dropped off there. Must say I never knew of some of those
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2017
NCP:
Discard one come my side abeg

1 Like

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by lilreese: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Useful
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Please what kind of camera is this? The name and specs .. any idea? @ NaijaTechGuy

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Ennyholar: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
OP failed to mention the use of Night mode to reduce the shutter speed for more light to enter for better night shots...that mode never fail me on my Camon CX
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by freeman95(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
NCP:

U wan sell?

1 Like

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by silkytouch(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
Tell me how to ha ck wifi

about ten dey on yesterday night but all on keys

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Youtube can teach you.
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Funjosh(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
I'll be frank with you, Night pictures are actually very amazing if you know how to take them. It could be a selfie or a group picture.
It takes a good phone with a very impressive camera to take high quality pictures at night but sometimes there are errors that make the image seem blurry. In this post, I'll be giving you 7 tips on how to take better pictures at night with your smartphone.

1. Turn On HDR

HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. This feature helps to recognize different light intensities inside the frame and then dynamically balances the whole output. In low light scenes, this feature helps to take better shots.

#2 .ISO

It's quite possible you've seen this in your camera app but you don't know what it does.
By setting the level of this feature, the sensitivity of the camera sensor increases or decreases so it tends to capture more or less light. Try to increase the value of ISO to increase the amount of light capture and details in low light conditions.

#3. LED Flash Light

This hardware supports the camera in low light conditions. However, in most cases, the light from the bad camera flashes of smartphones interacts with the photo clarity. Keeping the flash turned off should produce better results unless the place is entirely dark.

#4.Shutter Speed

The speed the camera takes the picture with is also a really important factor. The more time the camera takes to capture the images the more will details will be captured and the light intensity will also be generally good.

#5. A Good Camera App
There are different camera apps and they process images differently and also they detect the images in varying ways. Try to use the best camera app on your phone for night photography and it could actually help you transform your shots into great ones.

#6. Use Additional Gadgets

Small OTG flashes could actually help intensify the quality of the default camera hardware by producing great image results. There are portable flashes, Lights ,OTG dispersers and more accessories and gadgets available for smartphones.

#7.Image Editing
This should be the last resort but believe me this actually works. Sometimes the camera of some devices capture good details in low light conditions but due to low image processing technology, those details may not come out as sharp images. The image editing here helps a lot to process the details from the images clicked in low light conditions. I recommend ToolWiz Photos for photo editing.

I no know where ISO dey for my phone camera o wink
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Caseless: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Good!
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Orodje(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
KayDEAN:
The best tip is to get an iPhone or Kodak camera

Na the koko yarn be dat

1 Like

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
worworgirl:
Please what kind of camera is this? The name and specs .. any idea? @ NaijaTechGuy

Looks like a DSLR Nikon Camera
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by mosexcellency(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Iamsammy:
Pls op, my note 3 front flash produce much more light than that of halogen light. Wen ever I took selfie with it everything will just b white without any sign of image. Wat could cause this pls
I'm experiencing that too... I guess it's common in almost all Infinix Hot 3
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by pearls06: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice
Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
guys when I read this Post I understood it all how to take Great photos http://www.teckiway.tk/2018/08/tips-on-taking-better-photos-with-you.html

Re: How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
guys when I read this Post I understood it all how to take Great photos http://www.teckiway.tk/2018/08/tips-on-taking-better-photos-with-you.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Illusion Pictures / My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) / Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.