Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Power In The Youth Motivation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Power In The Youth Motivation (388 Views)

Timely Advise To The Youth. / The Power In Numbers.. / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power In The Youth Motivation by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Calling youths in Nigeria lets try to do something for ourselves by organise a seminar every month.

The purpose of this seminar should base on how we can develop ourselves without government like non governmental organisation on how we can be useful to the family ,community and our country we may not be able to solve every problem surround us as a youth of Nigeria but I believe there is power in positive opinion.

How do we implement this non governmental programme every month .first of all we can start this programme in the church, mosque and any good organisation we belong to.

Let's every one be giving opinion, ideas on we can start to develop ourselves. You know or have a friend who always stay home during the day without doing job, you can start with him by inviting him to this seminar . Let's be a solution to ourselves by impact knowledge.
Education is the best but to be sincere hard work and working smart can make you a better person in life too.
The only thing that can cause delay is this motivation is YOU if we don't turn up someone ability to make this work for our progress and future will be in futile.
My conversation, Our conversation is powerful
My contribution, Our contribution is powerful

Let's start now

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality from Banking profession / Job Vacancy - Research Assistant (internship) / Kwara Civil Service : A Shamble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.