Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 (1295 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by thanks4idias: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2017
please how many test are we writing for npower teach test, because I have written the first test , am I to write another professional test. thanks
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by eclement700(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
thanks4idias:
please how many test are we writing for npower teach test, because I have written the first test , am I to write another professional test. thanks
it's two test that's if you registered a computer skill. 1. the teaching test, 2.the test on the skill you registered.
the third one is like a test but it'd actually meant for their choice of tablet you'll like to use in the course of the job.
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by mightyrocket(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
eclement700:

it's two test that's if you registered a computer skill. 1. the teaching test, 2.the test on the skill you registered.
the third one is like a test but it'd actually meant for their choice of tablet you'll like to use in the course of the job.

So we are to ignore the second test if we didn't register for any skill?
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by Raintaker(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
mightyrocket:

So we are to ignore the second test if we didn't register for any skill?
No, you have to answer it.

It's a must for N-teach applicants.
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by salam1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Raintaker:
No, you have to answer it.

It's a must for N-teach applicants.
stop misleading people did u read the instruction b4 written the computer skill test?
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by Raintaker(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
salam1:
stop misleading people did u read the instruction b4 written the computer skill test?
Sorry, I thought it's better to be safe than sorry.
I'm not for Nteach though, so I don't know.
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by Temitope101: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please have not gotten any sms from npower since. I registered for the N teach programme and up till this very moment have not heard from them.
Re: How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017 by macanthony25(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Temitope101:
Please have not gotten any sms from npower since. I registered for the N teach programme and up till this very moment have not heard from them.

Kindly login and write your test. They are not sending SMS anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Friesland Campina WAMCO Is Recruiting. / Who Got This From Workforce Can't Remember What I Applied For / Join Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat On Monday, September 17th,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.