Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota (1422 Views)

Neat TVS Motorcycle For Sale / How An Ex-keke Driver Got 26 Orders In 2 Days With His Ecom Biz / Plasma Tvs,projectors With Screen,laptops for hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Second hand TVS KEKE is available for sale,

Rationale behind selling:

I also bought it to give out on hired purchase

I've done alot to put engine in order along with other necessary things.

Yet; I'm facing challenges in getting serious and sincere operator

I don't know how to drive it

I'm engaged with my other activities, so no time to drive KEKE.

As a result; I need to sell off for to focus on other activities.

Price: #200,000

Condition: Cash & Carry.

Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
If you're within or around Sango ota, Ogun State and interested in buying Keke Maruwa (Second Hand). Kindly get in touch.

Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ebi4life: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Ayoola171:
If you're within or around Sango ota, Ogun State and interested in buying Keke Maruwa (Second Hand). Kindly get in touch.

are you very sure of the engine condition. Let me also see the front views
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
Ebi4life:
are you very sure of the engine condition. Let me also see the front views

If you're not far away, I will gladly take you to where it's been pack at Nitel bus stop, just after Iganmode Secondary school. You can easily ascertain it's condition. At that, let me try to upload it's front view.
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Front view.

Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Front view.
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ebi4life: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Ayoola171:

If you're not far away, I will gladly take you to where it's been pack at Nitel bus stop, just after Iganmode Secondary school. You can easily ascertain it's condition. At that, let me try to upload it's front view.
ok sir
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ebi4life: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Ayoola171:
Front view.
I am seeing that the front glass needs replacement
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ayoola171(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Ebi4life:
I am seeing that the front glass needs replacement

That's part of what those drivers did, it wasn't like that initial to be sincere, I was told he hit a bike man while driving. But not that it can't be use as it is. But above all, I've decided to sell; when though some operators are still asking for it on instalment arrangements, but I knew; I can't manage them again.
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by Ebi4life: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Ayoola171:

That's part of what those drivers did, it wasn't like that initial to be sincere, I was told he hit a bike man while driving. But not that it can't be use as it is. But above all, I've decided to sell; when though some operators are still asking for it on instalment arrangements, but I knew; I can't manage them again.
are you on whatsap. Lets talk on whatsap 07036739600
Re: Tvs Keke Available For Sale In Sango-ota by VmanStudios: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Click the link to Subscribe so that you will not miss any of our videos or give away, don't miss this lucky day 😇😉
https://youtube.com/@vmanstudios

(1) (Reply)

Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business / How To Fund Your Paypal Account With Your Firstbank Or G.t.b A.t.m Card / Infrared Vibrating Blood Circulating Foot Massager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.