Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. (24979 Views)

Mobius Motors: A Look At Kenya's Indigenous Car Maker - Photos / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / Nigeria First Indeginous Made In Nigeria Mrap(mine Resistant Ambush Protected) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ahaz: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Ihatepork:
This is nice. God bless the SW and all Yorubas. There is also Obasa Vehicles in Ekiti and JAC assembly plant in Lagos. Meanwhile, Ps and Is from landlocked, erosion republic rn.

This is how we know those been tormented by their village oracle, they trash in the public.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Zeze06(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
If you are a Nigerian, residing in Nigeria, you would understand me better...

Most of the ceremonies put up by politicians are shameful ceremonies

adetayo234:

Anything is possible, but the testing can be made public.

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by hmbassey1960(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
jumpmasta:

God bless You kiss
proforce made those tyre according to the weather system in the country
which the import ones can't withstand basically cause the weather here and there are not the same'
they have been able to make those tyre to sustain in our own locality .
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
buygala:
Giant with the legs of an ant sad

After all the body armor, the vehicle is still fitted with rubber tyres undecided

If a mine blows those tyres apart, then the people in that vehicle are sitting ducks sad

Reminds me of that movie 'Fury'.. . Starring Brad Pitt sad

Enemy of progress sighted...do we have tires made of iron?

You can as well tie an IED on yourself to test while we put goats in truck and see who'll survive I guess you cos it's a rubber tire.

You think say nha innosonmotors. angry

2nd Base jor OP

2 Likes

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dupalmer:
wow highly commendable especially for the fact that it is indigenous but are the tyres mine resistant too. just asking
grin no it isn't
The magic is in it's Hull and it's wheel axles

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
fxbot:
Are these really manufacturing or parts assemblage? To the best of my knowledge Nigeria does not have the capacity to MANUFACTURE any car, they one Assemble. FACT!

We should stop abusing the word abeg. No Nigerian company manufacture any car.. from Innoson to Proforce. Na assemblage all dey do.
Don't be quick to yarn dust
Your Knowledge is simply short
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Laredojohn(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Niceone Eng. Ogundeyin and his wonderful team.... proud to be associated with this milestone built and assembled in my home town... where their factory is located....
omo ode lafose...

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by gudofuck231: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
buygala:

After all the body armor, the vehicle is still fitted with rubber tyres undecided

If a mine blows those tyres apart, then the people in that vehicle are sitting ducks sad

Mind you the dakota tank was known not to have a perfect armour underneath, that was the cause of that tanks demise, armoured tyres have armoured belts inside the kevlar tyres, they are called run flat, means they can still run when flat or ruptured
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by 400billionman: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
buygala:

I am here listening to Oliver De Coque,

Osondi Owendi...
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ConcernedNL: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Omo yoruba, mo le feyin shi Pepsi...

That Yoruba man you used is not a good representative of odua.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Abudu2000(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
obailala:
Spending on defense is never a waste, and locally producing something that would typically have been imported is a very commendable move. Gosh! One just has to wonder what is wrong with the reasoning of some Nigerians who just feel evrything must be criticised.
singing 2pac*** they have money for war but they cant feed the poor***

$mh for you coz you are the one whose reasoning is way below nigerian standard here

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
singing 2pac*** they have money for war but they cant feed the poor***

$mh for you coz you are the one whose reasoning is way below nigerian standard here
You know what?.. I just recalled that food is the only thing a typical black man knows, so you can be excused. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ofai: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Xbee007:
PROFORCE has finally released the final prototype of its long awaited Mine Resistance Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle. It is a very huge and beautiful beast. And it is proudly made in Nigeria by Proforce. Named ARA (THUNDER), it is a testimony of Nigerians' ingenuity. At least 9 units are currently on order by the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria, God bless us all!
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

late comers....lol we are already producing cars, trucks and buses.....and it comes from the east.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Emanodimo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
fxbot:
Are these really manufacturing or parts assemblage? To the best of my knowledge Nigeria does not have the capacity to MANUFACTURE any car, they one Assemble. FACT!

We should stop abusing the word abeg. No Nigerian company manufacture any car.. from Innoson to Proforce. Na assemblage all dey do.

Bro, don't mind them they feel all of us can be fool. U just said the truth.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Abudu2000(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
obailala:
You know what?.. I just recalled that food is the only thing a typical black man knows, so you can be excused. cheesy
bro no light in my area so i cant waste my battery power on dead brain cells as yours.so be gone already tongue
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
neighy:
the primary duty of a MRAP vehicle is to keep the passengers safe..
artyman
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
ofai:

late comers....lol we are already producing cars, trucks and buses.....and it comes from the east.
And it can save soldiers from mines
Where do you think this place is? A funny farm?

3 Likes

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by fxbot: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emanodimo:

Bro, don't mind them they feel all of us can be fool. U just said the truth.
no mind all those idiots wey dey quote me. Not really in the mood for their rubbish talks.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ofai: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Odunayaw:
And it can save soldiers from mines
Where do you think this place is? A funny farm?

Ok o.... Mine resistant vehicles is so simple. Innoson is already working with the military to produce jet parts and hardware.....

Anyway, make I encourage una
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro no light in my area so i cant waste my battery power on dead brain cells as yours.so be gone already tongue
Lol... Bros abeg go find food chop and stop quoting me... SErious minded people know that man shouldn't live by for food alone

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by komekn(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
alfanio:

This video should answer a lot of your questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiA0fnBorQ

With regard to the title of this discourse it answers very little. What it does do is presume extreme ignorance on the part of the public and may I even suggest even the political leadership.

There are a number of questions I could ask.

One thing that is very clear the vehicle in the video is not a MRAP by any stretch of the imagination.

You have a Toyota Land cruiser Chassis customised with a bullet proof fabricated cabin. The weight of this vehicle will have increased by at least 40%. Has the suspension and engine been uprated As the entire dynamics of the stock vehicle chassis has been compromised.

Final question is it good value for money, how much does it cost
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by darkhorizon: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
buygala:

You are Clearly ignorant,what should they put there ?Steel tyres? Do your self a favor and search for MRAPs all-over the world,and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
ofai:

Ok o.... Mine resistant vehicles is so simple. Innoson is already working with the military to produce jet parts and hardware.....

Anyway, make I encourage una
Mine resistant vehicle is simple? Sarcasm?
Who bewitched you with pull-it-down syndrome
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ofai: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Odunayaw:
Mine resistant vehicle is simple? Sarcasm?
Who bewitched you with pull-it-down syndrome

Why not humble yourself and pray that your proforce becomes as marketable as innoson?
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by neighy(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Odunayaw:
artyman
senior man how far how ur life
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by neighy(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2017
komekn:

With regard to the title of this discourse it answers very little. What it does do is presume extreme ignorance on the part of the public and may I even suggest even the political leadership.

There are a number of questions I could ask.

One thing that is very clear the vehicle in the video is not a MRAP by any stretch of the imagination.

You have a Toyota Land cruiser Chassis customised with a bullet proof fabricated cabin. The weight of this vehicle will have increased by at least 40%. Has the suspension and engine been uprated As the entire dynamics of the stock vehicle chassis has been compromised.

Final question is it good value for money, how much does it cost
the pf2 is not an MRAP .. Iont even think its military standard its for policing..

1 Like

Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

Why not humble yourself and pray that your proforce becomes as marketable as innoson?
Shame on me for trying to make you use your head

But take this as a parting gift. Proforce are not in the same business as Innoson never will be and the success of both of them is highly welcomed and is needed to help us achieve great heights

Now go whine to some1 who wishes to entertain stupidity
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
neighy:
the pf2 is not an MRAP .. Iont even think its military standard its for policing..
If the fellow you are replying had done a little research you wouldn't need to be wiping his excreta
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
neighy:
senior man how far how ur life
I de nice to see you here
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ofai: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunayaw:
Shame on me for trying to make you use your head

But take this as a parting gift. Proforce are not in the same business as Innoson never will be and the success of both of them is highly welcomed and is needed to help us achieve great heights

Now go whine to some1 who wishes to entertain stupidity

Shame on you for subtly trying to put proforce or whatever you call it at par with innoson. I know what this thread is trying to achieve so try not be clever by half. It shames you the more. You disgust me with your false sincerity.
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by Odunayaw(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

Shame on you for subtly trying to put proforce or whatever you call it at par with innoson. I know what this thread is trying to achieve so try not be clever by half. It shames you the more. You disgust me with your false sincerity.
Innoson make utility vehicles
Proforce makes protected vehicles?

I finally see through you. You could have not mentioned me but you did and now its clear you are a f00l.

Do your best to avoid my mention next time (except maybe you grow some sense)
Re: The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. by ofai: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunayaw:
Innoson make utility vehicles
Proforce makes protected vehicles?

I finally see through you. You could have not mentioned me but you did and now its clear you are a f00l.

Do your best to avoid my mention next time (except maybe you grow some sense)

Just as I suspected. Your proforce or whatever you call it can never be compared by any​ standard with innoson. You are trying hard to make proforce look like a Yoruba achievement or equivalent for innoson. You came late.

Honestly you disgust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / Water Or Coolant For Radiator / Volvo Promises Deathproof Cars By 2020 Using These Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.