Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) (55224 Views)

Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Woman Dies In Ogun Shrine, Police Arrest Priest, Father (pic) / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by tubolancer(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Two years ago,similar thing happened in that Iwaya. Some ritual killer are inhabiting that place, God will expose them.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jesu! no peace for the wicked
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Anthrophile(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who is next to go under the ritualists' guillotine ? May be you ?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Information10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Afonjas love horror movies.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
The Ojujuwa is going gaga with blood everyday.

Pls beware of the Afonjas they are blood suckers, skull miners, heart surgeons, and body parts distributors.

Lock ur children in the house and if possible put them in chains cos the ojujuwas are in town. grin

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Pain(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Since Odudua was chased down from Heaven and landed in Ife with his skull scattered, his children has been keeping the flag flying.

"his children has been...."

Your English teacher right now

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Pain(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pain:
I have never said this before..But Im forced to YELL IT NOW

AFONJA !!!!!

angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
You are the next

balanceofterror1:
Even Awo never imagined that it will get to this level.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
You are the next

Thanks for telling us what will happen to you

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Thanks for telling us what will happen to you

It's your family heritage, no one is dragging it. Wait for it, it shall soon be your turn. Ewu
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by jfleece(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai..... Dats why I don't travel to Western states.. Their crave for ritualistic activities and barbarism is alarming... Tufiakwa!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

It's your family heritage, no one is dragging it. Wait for it, it shall soon be your turn. Ewu

E pain am say Odudua scattered his useless skull on a stone at Ife while falling down from the sky. Pity.

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
The things that humans do.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gosh!

Three ritualistic head slaying news just today from afonjamudeens?

God please give these ewedurians sense to know that hard work pays and not any useless ritual.

Spits on their chamfered cone heads

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by beaversticks(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmm this is very bad

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Legend44(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na them compound the shrine dey na.. which means them knw person wey get the shrine.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
These are what we need to all stand up and protest about. This is really our mumu don do. I cant imagine we live with savages that sacrifice 4 year old to a shrine... we live amongst people like that, go to market and shop or buy from them, have them as neighbors how can we as a society function like that?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by PEPPERified: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
brownhawk:
im really hoping FG will criminalize hate speech. I'll like us to finish our insanity in prison

"us"? you and who? it has to be you and one of your Skull-mining brothers.

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Sagay212: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
What sort of madness has come over some afonja people. What is this nonsense. How can these animals just be killing people for no reason. And this happened in Lagos( iwaya for that matter) and not in some village in Ogun(capital of ritualist MF) or osogbo. I think the yoruba elders and youths need to wake up and start a sensitisation on this senseless killings and cutting of human parts for God knows what. But why would anybody live in a compound where there is whatever kinda crazy shrine? are they not scared of their lives? Shooo! afonja make una stop this embarrassment oooo. These idio.ts be giving the Igbos something to dance about.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by nothernstar: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
that's their way of life. Too fetish. Yet they are the first to condemn others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Vicky4real1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Diegostan:
Nawa o everyday new angryafonnjaaa nonsence, you people should control this your blood thirst o, we should look for a way to delete these set of people

Lemme call God
..... . . . . Ogun state is noted for attrocities, 99.9% of wicked people are been haboured there.

5 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nathan2016:

Who told you east is not develop,...

why havent your people develop ogun, oyo, ekiti, kwara, kogi, osun...abi dem no follow be SKULLAND grin grin grin

U knw afonjas dnt travel,its a genetic malfunction that fear and laziness thats why they dnt knw hw developed other regions are and hw horrofic sw rural areas are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Don't shift goal post , we talking about Lagos. grin grin

Another born nd brought up lag efulefu that cant even trace his hometown, seriously u ppl need to fight that afonja genetic malfunction of fear n laziness to travel or make money, start traveling to ur SW rural areas best depicted as a horror movie, so much poverty and wretchedness

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Vicky4real1(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freethought:

Take your time to read my dear... Yaba is in lagos state not ogun state
... Dnt try to defend, because ogun and lagos habours 99.9% of most set of wicked people.... If i were God, l would av wipe dis two states off.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
PEPPERified:

"us"? you and who? it has to be you and one of your Skull-mining brothers.
my skull mining brothers may have the liberty of prison, clearly yours is eternal torment in hell with your destructive brothers
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by zolapower: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Like I always say religion and the three major tribe in Nigeria are the problem impeding the growth of humanity .all this aformentiond tribes have caused more wickedness than the world has ever known .
Even sodom and Gomorrah dey learn ,if it's not kidnapping in South East ,it will be terror attack by the northerners or ritual killings by the west. Which way nigeria.....? At times ,regardless of negetive news eminating from world stage about crimes in Nigeria ,I still don't care , especially when I read the news about the good things our citizens spread across the world have achieved. But back home I feel dismay and disgruntled about the local news report .
I think with this report I can attribute all that have been happening to the reason why Lagos was term second worse city to live in . I'm afraid of human right now ,I don't trust anyone again . God deliver and help us .
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by talk2emma: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
I no is them

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well, she ought not to pick the dead body to avoid disclaim, rather call on someone to make the report.

In thesame compound, has human being the source of sacrifice in that compound ?. If yes, meaning she has been seeing such happens but never thought she will be a victim.

Let her fight for herself maybe the police can help her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.