Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

You Won't Believe What This Mother Did - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Won't Believe What This Mother Did (416 Views)

“what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking In Their Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What This Mother Did by whatsupbitches: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
A mother from Bangkok, Thailand, is making International news – for livestreaming the abuse of her one-year-old child.
The below video was sent by the deranged woman to her husband – in it she is demanding he take care of his son.

She also says the boy’s only still alive because she allowed him to be, and that if her husband failed to reply to her or come get the toddler, she would kill him because she was going crazy.

The husband received the message and it was later LIVESTREAMED on social media, by the husband’s mother – in hopes that someone could stop the boy’s mother and save him.

According to reports, CHILD SERVICES and POLICE were called, and they rushed to the home and rescued the child.

A source said that the Thai version of Child Protective Services was going to be taking the tiny victim from his mother.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With This Scammer By Impersonating Dr. Olukoya Of MFM Facebook / The Power Of I Am Sorry / F.C. Barcelona Demolishes Eibar 6-1 As Lionel Messi Scores Four Goals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.