Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigeria Receive Shehata Blessing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Receive Shehata Blessing (598 Views)

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / Super Eagles To Receive Cash Bonuses From Nigerian Banks / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Receive Shehata Blessing by morpheus24: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
It looks like the Pharoah's coach is still very much interested in taking the Nigerian team to the world cup. he has tangled with Nigeria many times and knows the teams weakness in and out so I suppose he would be a good coach.

Also the motivation would be to see and African team do well since he lost the chance to take his own team .

What do ya'll think

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1170349.html#nigeria+receive+shehata+blessing
Re: Nigeria Receive Shehata Blessing by OvieE: 1:58am On Feb 17, 2010
How many times have they tangle? Can he point the team weakness. Come think of it, you must be a fellow muslim that is why you are supporting this world cupless coash. How many teams out Africa has he play and win? Apart from Angola 2010, I have not see Nigeria play that Egypt team.
Re: Nigeria Receive Shehata Blessing by omar22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
How many times have they tangle? Can he point the team weakness. Come think of it, you must be a fellow Muslim that is why you are supporting this world cupless co ash. How many teams out Africa has he play and win? Apart from Angola 2010, I have not see Nigeria play that Egypt team.

Didn't his team beat the current world champions? why cant you see past the religion issue, the team that knocked them out (Algeria) were put to the sword last month, Egypt has a long history which indicates that the world cup is not there cup of tea, I think the last time they qualified was Italia 90 tournament, I guess that Shehata fault, he is a disciplinarian and that's what Nigeria need not someone who thinks the eagles camp is an opportunity to boost his account,

(1) (Reply)

Peter Taylor Snubs Nigeria / Bauchi Polytechnic Football Tournament - North-central Zone / Chukwu Want New Legs For Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.