Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot (1998 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / 'ibo' Nairalander Refuses To Close Shop Today, Gets Exposed By Old Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2017
I stumbled on this post by one of the many agitators for Biafra on Nairaland. What do you think about this guy?

BiafraAngitator:
Other tribes insult us because they're jealous of our success.

We control 90% of the industries in Nigeria

We are very intelligent and resourceful

Fun fact: We're pigs but our leader is a Cow named Kownu

I find great pride in being a P&I, so I made my own profile. Read and enjoy:

Kingdom: Animalia

Phyllum: Chordata

Clade: Synapsida

Class: Mammalia

Order: 90% Artiodactyla 10% Primates [90% Pigs and 10% Gorillas]

Family: Suidae (90%) & Hominidae (10%)

Tribe: Gorillini

Genus: Sus and Gorilla

Habitat: Mud huts and dirty ditches

Diet: Soups that look like human shiit. We're also cannibals and we enjoy eating human flesh

Relationship with humans: Very anti-social

Culture: We have none. We have no idea where our ancestors came from. In fact, we only started wearing clothes in 1921.

Lifespan: Our lifespan is usually cut short by executions in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, India, South Africa, Thailand, Vietnam and other countries we have developed.

Intelligence: We are low animals with very poor IQ

Description:

1. As a pig and idiot myself, I have a large flat head and big nose.

2. We are known to be savages and low-IQ animals. We're also domestic animals who are slaves to Southwesterners and Northerners.

3. Cannibalism is very common among us. Young piglets sometimes go savage and kill their parents.

4. Sometimes it's the other way round - Mothers pigs attack their piglets and devour them raw when frustrated.

5. We are very low on the food chain which leaves us vulnerable to predators.

6. We are known to be cowards and weaklings. I grew up watching my hairy mother beat my father up many times.

7. We're very irresponsible and love blaming others for their shortcomings.

8. Our women are special breeds for prostitution. Its why we occupy 99% of the brothels in other regions.

9. The only god we worship is Money. It's why we engage in Baby factories, rituals, drugs, kidnapping and many other things.

10. Our female Pigs can be identified with hairy chests, yam legs and very horrible mouth odour.

11. We are the dirtiest species walking the surface of this planet. Even God knows this and it's why he blessed us with red mud lands. We love swimming in our mud.

12. Our population is dwindling by the day. Adult male pigs are being killed in different parts of the world everyday. We're on the brink of extinction, please text "Save The Pigs" to 247419 to help us out.

13. We don't know who our ancestors were and we still don't have our own country. In other words, we're pigs of no nation.

14. We're the rejects of everyone. Even Israel disgraced and repudiated us when we claimed to be jews.

15. We're very anti-social towards our hosts and it's why we're the most despicable people on earth.

16. We're parasites who contribute nothing to our host states. We're tax cheats and lowlife criminals. Our survival depends on other regions.

17. We can't survive without our western and northern neighbors. We can't provide for our families without their money. They're very important in our miserable lives.

18. We're known to shiit where we eat. We're ungrateful bastards who can never appreciate favors.

19. We're ingrates and uncultured bastards.

20. We like forceful attaches. We like claiming to be what we're not. Yesterday, we were jews. Today, we're gorillas and pigs. Tomorrow, we'll be worms who evolved from the faeces of Daenerys Targaryen's dragon. grin Our story changes constantly.

21. Some of us are light-skinned because our yam-legged mothers were riding the dicks of white people when they first visited our lands as missionaries.

22. We discriminate against our fellow pigs even though we're all slaves.

23. We're cowards and weaklings. The only weapons we can wield are our mouth and keyboard. We can never put our words into actions. For example, we threatened Fulani herdsmen but hid in our mud huts like rats when they brought the fight to our doorstep. Thousands of our hairy yam-legged women were killed and raped brutally in Enugu, yet we did nothing. Oh wait, we did something - We ranted on nairaland as usual. grin
Deomelo, hilroy, mercyville, totit, Ofemannnu, logica, ODVanguard, MasterChen, Dumaknesset, Jahel2, Oxtonguy, Markfemi2, Kaysco, Vonxe, Konquest, shukuokukobambi, Ereolamide, Basic123, , Deedeedeee1, omofunaab, OAUTemitayo, GoldNiagara, Gberra, Shym3xx, NCP, neooduduwa, okway, iblawi, Jetleeee, ibkayee, ProWalker, CeterisXVII, Ritchiee, Wristbangle, Ijaya123, SuperS1Panther, obaaderemi, scholes0, Uglyojuku, Kagawa10, updatechange, Henryyy, Guestlander, JohnXcel, ba7man, PROUDLYAFONJA1, Dalek, forgiveness, Belmot, Decksaltedxx, menace1, johnserek, StOla, CltrAltDel , tdayof, Obamaofusa, Oyb, lazeal, Osaze007, EloGoodlife, Sanchez01, k23nh, chuksanambra, Okoyiboz3, GeneralOjukwu, Ihatepork, AworiLagosian, YonkijiSappo

7 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Afonja OP wrote this himself. Post the link.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Afonja OP wrote this himself. Post the link.....
Why are you blaming me for what someone else wrote Wetin konzine me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by mpianya39(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
MisterLomantic:
I stumbled on this post by one of the many agitators for Biafra on Nairaland. What do you think about this guy?

Deomelo, hilroy, mercyville, totit, Ofemannnu, logica, ODVanguard, MasterChen, Dumaknesset, Jahel2, Oxtonguy, Markfemi2, Kaysco, Vonxe, Konquest, shukuokukobambi, Ereolamide, Basic123, , Deedeedeee1, omofunaab, OAUTemitayo, GoldNiagara, Gberra, Shym3xx, NCP, neooduduwa, okway, iblawi, Jetleeee, ibkayee, ProWalker, CeterisXVII, Ritchiee, Wristbangle, Ijaya123, SuperS1Panther, obaaderemi, scholes0, Uglyojuku, Kagawa10, updatechange, Henryyy, Guestlander, JohnXcel, ba7man, PROUDLYAFONJA1, Dalek, forgiveness, Belmot, Decksaltedxx, menace1, johnserek, StOla, CltrAltDel , tdayof, Obamaofusa, Oyb, lazeal, Osaze007, EloGoodlife, Sanchez01, k23nh, chuksanambra, Okoyiboz3, GeneralOjukwu, Ihatepork, AworiLagosian, YonkijiSappo

Tiger face!
May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
We know u are the im*becile that wrote this trash, just to insult those that are pro-biafra. A coward will always remain a coward. We won't report u to d mod,just like ur fellow coward Afonja bastard do. A lion does not concern himself with d opinion of a sheep.
MisterLomantic:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
This hate is so nauseating. Of all the heinous tribalistic exchanges I've seen on NL, this is the absolute worst!! Whoever that wrote that needs therapy. How can someone be so vile, so evil, so depraved, so filled with filth and hate to write such abhorrent and odious trash? The person actually sat down, took his time and was able to regurgitate such repulsive bile from deep within. His spirit, soul, mentality, heart, mind, sanity, brain and totality needs urgent and thorough cleansing and rehabilitation!

spits!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Running204:
We know u are the im*becile that wrote this trash, just to insult those that are pro-biafra. A coward will always remain a coward. We won't report u to d mod,just like ur fellow coward Afonja bastard do. A lion does not concern himself with d opinion of a sheep.
Why does the truth hurt so much? grin

Does this look my handwriting? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Yakson09: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
best post in nairaland so far!!! ;Dbest post in nairaland so far!!!

6 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
This hate is so nauseating. Of all the heinous tribalistic exchanges I've seen on NL, this is the absolute worst!! Whoever that wrote that needs therapy. How can someone be so vile, so evil, so depraved, so filled with filth and hate to write such abhorrent and odious trash? The person actually sat down, took his time and was able to regurgitate such repulsive bile from deep within. His spirit, soul, mentality, heart, mind, sanity, brain and totality needs urgent and thorough cleansing and rehabilitation!

spits!
Nne, I agree with you my sister. Some Nairalanders are just sick in the head. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Najokee: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
He is just confirming all that their Ipob Jesus has been saying sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

7 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Ihatepork:
kikikikiki Igbos have suffered grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Chai! Op you wicked no be small
I didn't write this. I saw the post somewhere an decided to share it. Some Nairalanders are just wicked, the person who wrote this needs to arrested by DSS sorry BSS, Mazi Lamidi Kownu already incepted his own secret service made up of hungry village hunters. grin

5 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nukualofa: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fabulocity:

spits!
calm down. We are used to the hate but the painful part is that the writer is a 16 yr old jambite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nukualofa: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala i hoppe you see this thread. Rule 2 is broken while the kid wet his pants
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yakson09:
best post in nairaland so far!!! ;Dbest post in nairaland so far!!!
MisterLomantic:
I didn't write this. I saw the post somewhere an decided to share it. Some Nairalanders are just wicked, the person who wrote this needs to arrested by DSS sorry BSS, Mazi Lamidi Kownu already incepted his own secret service made up of hungry village hunters. grin

grin grin

Never a day without drama in this forum

5 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala i hoppe you see this thread. Rule 2 is broken while the kid wet his pants
I agree with you. That guy BiafraAngitator should be given a 100-year ban.

1 Like

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
calm down. We are used to the hate but the painful part is that the writer is a 16 yr old jambite
I feel sorry for Ibo people tho, we all know they brought this on themselves. You can't insult others, make hate speeches and expect them to love you back.

Please call on Kanu's BSS to arrest the writer.

3 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by gberra: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
MisterLomantic, I beg of you remove that link to wushu temple for safety reason... You know the drill here. That temple must be jealously protected from weasels...

Tnx bro.
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
gberra:
MisterLomantic, I beg of you remove that link to wushu temple for safety reason... You know the drill here. That temple must be jealously protected from weasels...

Tnx bro.
Okay
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by gberra: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Okay
Tnx... cool
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by totit: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked shocked sad shocked

grin grin grin grin
This is sooo unfair e.bow continue to bow and suffer grin

3 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Nukualofa:
Lol. The OP was very careful. No rule was broken since he didn't refer to any tribe by the name. So technically, it's impossible to get banned. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by iLoveConductor: 4:06am On Aug 19, 2017
totit:

grin grin grin grin
This is sooo unfair e.bow continue to bow and suffer grin
This one everyone is having a taste of Hoelori, is she free this weekend? wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Basic123: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
The pigs claim they control 90% of economy and will still come back to claim that yorubas are underdeveloping them

4 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by totit: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:

This one everyone is having a taste of Hoelori, is she free this weekend? wink

Well,i got no business with that. The couple divorced and have moved on grin
What's my headache with that,pi.gs & id.iots grin

1 Like

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by waledeji(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nairaland Post of the year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Expect the iPod pigs to post a rejoinder, they too like copy copy cheesy cheesy

ABA MADE version of this post is already on the way cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Oladimejyy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
waledeji:
Nairaland Post of the year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Expect the iPod pigs to post a rejoinder, they too like copy copy cheesy cheesy

ABA MADE version of this post is already on the way cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahaha Igbos don suffer for nairaland chai see pigs and idiots for biafra flag.
Cc oladimejyy

2 Likes

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
totit:
grin grin grin grin This is sooo unfair e.bow continue to bow and suffer grin
hahahahahaha oboy lol una no go kill person here with laughter

1 Like

Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by julietm123: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nukualofa:
I don't see any reason why someone should be offended by this. I find it stupid. I do not think it deserves any response. All I see I a pained sick person trying to get people irritated and upset. I didn't bother reading after the first few lines.
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by julietm123: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahahahahaha oboy lol una no go kill person here with laughter
Only a fool will write this and only a fool will find it funny.by their comments we know them. SMH. The writer feels defeated, those finding it funny also feel same way:defeated. Some persons particularly the calibre of the writer and likers are always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking. The wise will understand what I mean.
Re: This Ibo Nairalander Claims He's Proud To Be Kanu's Pig & Idiot by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
julietm123:

Only a fool will write this and only a fool will find it funny.by their comments we know them. SMH. The writer feels defeated, those finding it funny also feel same way:defeated. Some persons particularly the calibre of the writer and likers are always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking. The wise will understand what I mean.
you're igbo abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Condemns Genocide Of Muslim Rohingyas In Myanmar / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporter, Rape Case At UNILAG, The Allegation That Rema / ICYMI: Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.