Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

It Happened In My Living Room - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Happened In My Living Room (747 Views)

So Sad, It Happened:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 20, 21, 22, & 23) / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Woman In The Kitchen, Living Room, And The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Happened In My Living Room by ayers11: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2017
It had been three years and some months, deep inside me I knew I had to take that giant leap but it just seemed like the universe and my village people had struck an alliance to deter me. This was a onetime thing and that was why it had to be perfect, it had to be everything. There’s never a second chance at making a first impression and I sure was not going to be an exception.
I grabbed my laptop and continued surfing the internet. Some were doing it out of the country; some took it to the streets. For some it was in fancy eat-outs and others had it in the middle of concerts; taking away all the attention from the show owners. I even read about others that went as far as Paris!
Several hours on my laptop and I had given up all hopes. Suddenly! A catchy post on my computer screen grabbed my attention even when I was not giving it. The headline read “You can do it in your living room” My mind was raising as I read the amazing tips by Decorhubng.com on how to make it happen in my living room.
Without further ado, I typed in the address of Decorhubng.com and started looking through their amazing range of interior decoration items and accessories. They had virtually everything I needed to make it happen in my living room, and what made it even more exciting? They would deliver the items I ordered as quickly as possible and help me transform my living room into the perfect arena for the life changing moment that was upon me.
With the room set and Adekunle Gold’s “Sade” serenading the room from my Lg sound bar home theatre (ordered from Decorhubng.com), I knelt with hands outstretched in front of a blindfolded Shade, and beckoned to my friend Tayo to take off the blindfold…Yes! Yes I will! Yes I’ll marry you! I pulled her into my embrace and got drowned in the warmth of her all encompassing kiss….a thought lingered however! Was it the Décorhub touch or did Shade truly say yes to me
DecorhubNG.com is an online destination for all thing home and garden. Our goal is to help people find the perfect home products to furnish their home with ease and to be the leading partner in the creation of a comfortable home simplifying the home shopping experience allowing people find all they need to furnish their home and garden at the right price whilst ensuring superior customer service and support.
You too can transform your space to suit your needs by shopping with us today on www.decorhubng.com

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Secrets In The Conqueror’s Mind / I Was Almost Lynched By A Bus Conductor / Please Rate My Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.