Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

..my Ordeal With One Chance Aka 419 Today....this Is Real,unedited And unsensore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ..my Ordeal With One Chance Aka 419 Today....this Is Real,unedited And unsensore (471 Views)

Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. / 30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..my Ordeal With One Chance Aka 419 Today....this Is Real,unedited And unsensore by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
PLEASE PARDON MY GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS. .
As I came out of the bus @ mbaise road which carried us from ihiagwa FUTO, I was strolling towards mbaise road looking for keke to carry me towards shoprite road.. fortunately or unfortunately, I saw one keke like that with only the driver and one passenger (dark skinned,with bears and like early 30's ). I stoped the keke and hopped inside. We haven't reached like two miles,when that passenger told the driver to stop. He was communicating in French.he stopped and gave the driver 1 dollar. The driver was like "chai this man don give me 1 dollar ooo, e be like he no know or he no from this side..I asked the driver to check well whether that was the real dollar..he told me its the real one.

The man walked like 2-3 miles ahead of us..the driver drove pass him. And later stopped, he called the man and asked him where he was going,the man claiming he is from Niger republic, made us know that he came for a business transaction with one woman owing him 10000 dollars he hopped inside again cos the driver told him that he is going to help him out,that there is nothing like diamond park tmin this owerre.. . While we're going, the man made us to know that the woman told him to stop at diamond park..the driver was like.."chai,dem don scam this man ooo.and that bad boys fit get hold of am and scam am more.. because he claims to have loads of imports like iPhones,laptops, jewelrys and more..all these happened while the keke is still moving slowly..me ,I was just reasoning whether this is for real or am I dreaming..
Now the driver explained to the man that since the woman don scam him, that he should forget about it because the number the man claims the woman gave him is 16 digits while Nigeria is 11 digits. All these was what the man explained amicably in French..
Now the man claimed that he has someone in Douglas that will buy all those his goods and give him cash no matter the amount while all these was happening, i was still observing..I didn't utters any word.
He asked the man how much he go give us (me and him) if we help him out. .the man quickly responded ANYTHIN. The driver talk say we go first go AMAWUSA to change the loads of cash dollars he claims he is with.. as the driver was about to reverse, I told the driver to stop. .I carried my small bag and hopped out ...I gave him his money which is 50 naira....
I whispered to his ear saying. ."BABA I NO BE OBOTO".. he quickly nodded his head in awe...and I left..

SO GUYS BE ON THE WATCH..DON'T FALL VICTIM TO HOODLUMS AND STREET URCHINS. .

THANKS TO READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY..
Re: ..my Ordeal With One Chance Aka 419 Today....this Is Real,unedited And unsensore by Nogodye(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank your star...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Immigrants Who Make N8,505 Daily To Sweep Italian Streets (photo) / Nigeria Street Selfie Magazine / OAU SUG Leaders In Bloody Fight Over Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.