Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room (65753 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes, thats the mistake.
The girl is what the parents focus on, forgetting that a girl will marry the boys they did not train.

Besides, he is just 2 nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by room089: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
When the boy starts beating her, she would start looking for an old woman in the village to blame.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by BabaCommander: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Two (2) years? Quite too young na...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by burqueenx(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by badman007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is Beef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by hAlexandro(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin Babatunde
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Pain(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
The only thing I like about this thread is the fine picture..reminds me of an old time fkuk undecided
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by thundafire: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Leave talk u try but u too fine

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by logica(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
thundafire:
Leave talk u try but u too fine
I'm thinking that was the whole point of the post. Advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Ask087(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
My daughter is two too and I understand the level of tantrum they throw at that age, if she wasn't my daughter and if i don't understand the level of sacrifice the mother is making like I am doing to correct her, I will feel she is being spoilt.

Violent is a very strong word for a child at that age.

My daughter will refuse everything,she will come and be beating you as a grown up, she will shout and yell. This is a girl I started cautioning when she was just few months old. I spank her sometimes when the need arises, I don't go about beating her each time she acts funny in front of people, the least I can do is caution her, I can only beat her when it's necessary I do.

There is a way you spank a child, and the child will misunderstand you.

Though her response, was bad and biased.

The lady just knows as much as she responded.

But like she said, you can only correct a child small small, whether male or female.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by loomer: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Come on, the child is 2, that's the very stage where naughtiness falls in. And same time the period where parents, uncles and others tend to mould kids. Chasing him or rejecting him wouldn't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by abbeyty(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wetin a two years old boy do you?just say you don't like the boy personally don't use that shout thing as an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by nkemdi89(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
It all depends on upbringing and environment also the behaviour of the parents, my friend two years old son is always encouraged by the father to hit you, he never apologise for any wrong instead if you force him he rather throw tantrums, he spits on adults and they laugh over it. He doesn't have the habit of giving or sharing instead he will collect things from you with force, just like the father. The parents are not concerned about orderliness for that reason he will never take his dirty plate or cup away, because he is a man such is for girls, just like the father who is so lazy to even wash his undies except the wife does. He is exhibiting so many trait of the father, but early correction is the only solution, but you can't really inculcate that in him as an outsider. Unless you only your piece of advise provided they won't take it against you, especially when you don't have a child.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by ashjay001(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
josephine123:
shut up .. 2years old, ego, manner, stubborn, entering my room, lock your door .. ... @ TWO YEARS ?

U need to meet some of them to believe it!?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wobegist:

According to a source, this is what a lady shared on her facebook feed about why she stopped her neighbour son from entering her room.

See below:

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-why-she-stopped-her.html

cc; lalasticlala,
a girl has no name

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by maklelemakukula(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Good one, i support her. it all starts from young age. Yoruba will say teach your kids well when they are young so that they can give you rest of mind when they grow old. Let us also inculcate into our kids from young age good manners,how to be responsible Wo/Man in the society, advantages of doing things the normal way than shortcuts, financial intelligence and working smart and safe so that Nigeria can be a better place for us all.
is "yoruba" a person ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by maklelemakukula(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kingluqman89:
This lady fine sha.. E look like Akwa Ibom lady.

E be like sey d lady get visitor.. E no want make the troublesome boy to dey disturb am when d man in her room dey give am.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Me Go Don Tear The Boy Correct Slap
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Chuksemi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
I believe the lady at two years was already cooking for her dad, washing her mom's clothes and taking care of her brothers or sisters who were older. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Alariwo2: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
A man will always be a man and head in the society as God made it..

Women are nothing more than helpers and companions made for men. Why a Lioness will forever be under the Lion king.
The earlier ya'll yeye feminists wake up, the better for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by snowblaq(f): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingLennon:
It depends on how the kid is being raised tho but children at that age tend to be a little bit restless and insultive. Very soon, the boy will change that behaviour to new one. Children developed in different stages...

But the boy would not change spiritually na... When the mum isn't even seeing any problem with his behaviour.... Children need to be trained.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Good. Better safe than sorry.
I once had to start locking my door also against a 3yr old daughter of a neighbour, who was for some weird reasons, always fond of playing with my belt buckles.
my brother na wetin happen to me be that them come dey call me rapist for area I had to pack out of there the stigma is still there no be small matter o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by maklelemakukula(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
momentum85:
you just want to paint men black, 2years old baby doing all these? mtcheew!
leave am, she think sy we be muumuu
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by pheesayor(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
training starts from the home, what the parents don't teach the child sees as strange outside
Ikem147:
@ OP, You can do your possible best in bringing/training the child to your own test. since the parents can't do that, you could be of help.
teach him good manners.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by repogirl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
She should calm down. Its just a phase called 'Terrible twos". He will quit it after a while when he gets older.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Teewhy2: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
maklelemakukula:

is "yoruba" a person ?
thanks noted
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by iswallker(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
What's she selling .... grin
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by maklelemakukula(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
kingdaro:
my brother na wetin happen to me be that them come dey call me rapist for area I had to pack out of there the stigma is still there no be small matter o
you get luck say them no burn you
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Alariwo2: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
thesicilian:
I once had to start locking my door also against a 3yr old daughter of a neighbour, who was for some weird reasons, always fond of playing with my belt buckles.

That's the effect of bad parenting..

They are on all social platforms chasing dicks and pvssies as the case may be, leaving their young kids to go morally bankrupt.
They don't even pay close attention to them.. na PMs and likes be their concern. Bad parents

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
thesicilian:
the girl wan rappe you? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Akinaukwa: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
The father must be a wailer, so he is gradually learning to be a wailer. But aunty, I no think say you don born pikin. Just dey ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin's Advances / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.