Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD (1533 Views)

Actor, RMD Pictured With His Wife And Cool Daughter (photo) / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by Nollyzonenews: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
If there is anything that will make Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, rush home to do then it will be to go meet his pretty wife who is always ready to receive him into her waiting arms.

The actor’s wife does not like having things about her on social media but her loving hubby sometimes cannot hold it because he cannot hide how much he feels about her.

He recently shared the picture of his wife dancing at a family event and RMD as he is fondly called had to share picture of her dancing which he knows will cause him trouble when she gets to find out.

Sharing how happy he was crushing on his woman, he wrote, “I have never done a WCW post so here we go. Here is wifey at a family function recently. She rarely allows her pictures to be taken and video recordings are a no-no but since she has a soft spot for her friend turned sister @brownsugar4bim who made the fabulous outfit she’s wearing, she obliged with a stern warning that it must not be on social media. She constantly warns me to keep her away from my social media but I am taking the liberty to post this any way, anything wen wan happen, make e happen because today the world must see not just my Woman Crush Wednesday but my Woman Crush Everyday as I tell you all that only very few things ring truer than “Happy wife, happy life”. #RMDSaysSo #WCW #MyGirl #MyABK #MyBaby #JMD .”

http://news.nollyzone.com/want-world-know-love-wife-much-actor-rmd/

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by ibkkk(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Great!
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by Evablizin(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy
yeah if you don't love her who will
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please sir keep your private marital life to yourself like you have always done. Before you allow Nigerian bloggers to fall on your home.
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by futurebaby: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
all right that so good i like it
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by femi4: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
See what the then Jumobi of Ait don become now.....indeed beauty fades with time
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by NairalandCS(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Churchill once said the same thing..

1 Like

Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by yemmight(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
If you don't your wife, let me come help you love her. She dey cool sha.
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice one baba
Re: I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD by SolexxBarry(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice one sir,I love marriages that stand d test of time,not these yeyebrities and pastors that can't keep their home yet be the 1st to criticize others

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Pictured With Thierry Henry Former Arsenal Player / My Baby Twins Are Hale And Healthy - Actress, Funke Akindele / Davido Might Be In Trouble If He Dare Leaves Chioma (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.