Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Am That I Am - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am That I Am (1149 Views)

Hilarious Fire & Thunder Church Service That I Attend Last Sunday / Oga Seun Told Me That I Look Exactly Like Lalasticlala, Pls Is He Correct? / What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am That I Am by oscarwodo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2007
A pastor, who everybody knows doesnt do what is not in the bible, was going to church. Along the way he came across a girl selling bread "bread, buy your sweet bread". He asked the girl "why should i buy your bread" the girl answered "because Jesus is the bread of life", the pastor was impressed and bought the bread. He saw another girl selling apples, and he asked her why he should buy her apples, and the girl replied "because i am the apple of God's eye". the pastor bought the apple. Later he saw a calabar man selling yam, he asked the man why he should buy his yam, the calabar man replied "because God says 'I YAM THAT I YAM'".
Re: I Am That I Am by cuteass1(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2007
hahaha grin
Re: I Am That I Am by onax: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
Gud one there man
Re: I Am That I Am by helenpee(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Rope / Bachelors Vs Married Men / Strong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.