Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (35711 Views)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
D 1 dat has neva bn seen only heard frm tru his lawyer
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by omobabalawo: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin cheesy wink grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by jwart(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
The one that padlock the water tap!!!
Dasmy oldlandlord.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Homeboiy: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
tongue
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by RichDad1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Don't kill me before my time with laughter... grin grin
It is a truth o my sister
Dem plenty for Lagos island cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
My landlord has only shown up twice in 8 years, and both times to do maintenance.

He is not rude in any way.

His houses are almost always full.

What kind of landlord is that abeg?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
saydfact:

1. The one that is cool with everyone
2. The one that is always coming to knock on you door
3. The one that is too lazy and stingy to do maintenance
4. The one that call meeting anytime

culled: [url]palmchatnow.com[/url]

and yet with all the types of landlord

you still remain a tenant grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Divay22(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:

It is a truth o my sister
Dem plenty for Lagos island cheesy
I thought as much...it's very common in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But that landlord ain't gat chill at all
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank God I don't have a landlord
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
You only encounter most of these types of landlords if you live in a face-me-I-face-you accommodation grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ojun50(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Am cool with every one
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Deo1986(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
D one dat seize light and water jst bc "a" tenant committed an offence, dereby punishmenting everybody angry angry angry
Are you serious with your English? I would suggest you get a longman dictionary Asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Treasure1919(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
GreatSE:

The type that can keep a beautiful lady like you... kiss
U mean the type that will ask [color=#990000][/color]how much to suck Boob's?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by oviejnr(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
My friends landlord during Nysc is a certified ganja man, the whole house is a Zanga cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by mikejj(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin bobonishe baba ijebu original
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by bigplayerz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
How about Me wey My landlord dey always tell me say i no sabi take care of Old man... abeg if i wan take care of am no be Old people`s home i suppose go drop am grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided you again
motun2017:
i managed to laugh
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by bigplayerz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
I remember when i serve for Abia na d only landlady i like be that.....her rule was very hard at first but i made it simple.

1. Dont bring in a lady to this house.

2. Your male friends should leave by 7:00pm.

All this rules i abided...thank God say she get two daughters walahi me i dance makossa tire with the 2 of dem...

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by tivta(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where does this OP live
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mine is not theregrin he is above 70 years old. He left the house for me and won't bother to come and settle issues in the compound. We are just 2 tenants and our second which I brought to the compound won't pay electric bill. When I complained to him, his respond got me laughing. He said but you brought them. I no fit vex. Na my papa but I don tire for him weakness
angry
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by carpmam: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls, who get spare Samsung battery?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ajepako(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
My Baba (Baba Titi) is not listed..

His own is the type that compels successful tenants to build their own house.

Once his tenant buys 3 cars and still a tenant, he would tell him to stop acquiring cars and help him look for land to build his own house...

ALL tenants that left any of Baba Titi's houses always move to theirs because he would compel them to build theirs..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by binsanni(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
we are in same group. nothing nothing. but he keep shouting at the tenant, person don tire for this country jor
rali123:
No3. Very stingy, no maintenance.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by anitank(f): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
The type that you hear about but never see
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Juliusdking(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
U go fear fear ;DU go fear fear
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Zaen: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
my kind of landlord is not in this list.
The one that is very irresponsible and nonchalant abt house maintenance because he inherited it
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Pasaheed: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by sonnie10: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
The one that gives you quite notice almost every two days
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
hemartins:
The one that keep asking for rents two month before your rent expires.
yes.... I can testify to that..... Calabar landlords

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by Gods300men: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am d landlord dat won't bother about rent but d bills. I want to luv my tenants cos it's not not thier making. But pls pay ur bills
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
RichDad1:
The one that check the waste bin regularly..
Shoprite nylon, pizza packs, new electronics and gadgets packs ; my brother , your house rent is about to be increased.
cheesy wink cheesy
:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you no go kill me with laff ooooo
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigplayerz:
How about Me wey My landlord dey always tell me say i no sabi take care of Old man... abeg if i wan take care of am no be Old people`s home i suppose go drop am grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Price Of Roofing Sheets, Building Materials In Lagos, Rest Of Nigeria / Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. / Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.