Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lessons To Learn From Marriage Crash Of Popular Relationship Counsellor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons To Learn From Marriage Crash Of Popular Relationship Counsellor (447 Views)

Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From Marriage Crash Of Popular Relationship Counsellor by poundsanddollars(f): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
All of you have been talking about amara van lare, the relationship counsellor and her would be ex husband, who announced her divorce few days ago.

Over the last few days, i have watched how people have abandoned their own lives and want to kill themselves, because a relationship and marriage counsellor and her would be ex-husband both announced on their pages that they are divorcing.

But i understand these peoples emotions so i wont judge anyone for thinking, writing or believing whatever they wished. I understand their shock for I was shocked too. I mean how can you explain that a marriage counsellor that advice and give solution to others, cant give a solution to herself. Talk about irony. Talk about when a doctor cured everyone but couldn't cure himself.

But look at the flip side, this whole things shows you what ? Shows you that no one is perfect. I once wrote about comparing yourself with other people, because you think they are doing better than you. The fact is if those people you are admiring tell you about their challenges you will be shocked to your bones.

The truth is everyone have challenges. And the irony is that public figures have even greater challenges but you will never know until it becomes unbearable and glaring. That a person writes so well, advice so well or entertains you and appears so infallible doesn't mean they are not going thru their own hard times.
Just like the way people think that celebrities like politicians, musicians and actors don't have problems because they flaunt money, walk around with swags and appear sweet and perfect all the time.

Even in your friend list, in your news feed, you must have one or two people, who have perfect skills in writing wonderful articles with excellent advice. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that their lives are perfect. Infact, you may be shocked that all those people in your list you look up to have very rugged lives if they dare expose their private lives to you.

Some of us write well, some of us appear so intelligent, beautiful, flawless, strong, unbreakable etc, but behind all those good things lies dirty lives, serious troubles, real time problems and real shit.
Forget the wonderful pictures. Forget the swag. Forget the razzmatazz. All those stuffs, they means nothing. Forget that they write and post like they have the solution to everything. No one is perfect. Keep that at the back of your mind. Desist from wishing to be like someone because you may not know the pain they endure behind their wonderful personality. Just live your life and hope for the best.

www.luxyofficial.com
lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Marriage Crash Of Popular Relationship Counsellor by Seguntimmy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
I dof hat 4 u bkuz of dis piece.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/american Rapper Meek Mill Arrested For Reckless ‘performing Bike Stunt / Read Charly Boy’s Message To President Buhari On His Return To Nigeria / “the Only Thing Nigerian Girls Are Good At Is Scouting For Free Foodand Shawama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.