Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today (25085 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by psalmson001: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
But seriously, if u have nothing incriminating on your phone, then you shouldnt have given them a dime. Let them detain you all they want, na dem go tire & release you coz dey cant take you to the station for that........im sorry to say, but you just fell maga for some "yahoo" police.
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by dayleke: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
See hard evidence....

These people don't learn from previous occurrences...

Why are they so confident nothing is gonna happen to them?

Na wa o...
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by seunlayi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
The word of God can't change, same with Nigeria police
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by jamesy212(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Police was never our friend right from day one.

But is it 15k they collected from you or 100k?
From the prove, it was actually 15k, why saying it is 100k?
Nigerians... Dunno if we are all police-like in nature cool

2 Likes

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by spaggyy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
100k or 15k
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by belindar: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Report them . I think there is a number you can call. They will be dealt with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by timifizzy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sorry bro.. But 10k+5k =15k.. what's with the 100k ? Am I the only one who noticed ? Let it be clear if you intend to claim excess. Upon all, sorry bro..this is one of the daily hazards of living in this country.. God help us. #firetherogues
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by burqueenx(f): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
A daily occurrence in the cesspit.

Nnamdi Kanu isn't wrong after all

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by kufre2010: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
THE MOD SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE B/W EXTORTION AND ROBBERY, THE MAN EVEN KNOW THE POLICEMEN NAME, CHANNEL YOUR COMPLAIN TO POLICE PUBLIC COMPLAIN UNIT, OR WRITE TO THE PPRO OF LAGOS STATE COPY FORCE PPRO ABUJA. WITHOUT REPORTING EXTORTION WILL NOT STOP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
A Nigerian man who doubles as a social media strategist and triples as an author with InfoNg, Bhadmus Habdulakeem, took to his verified twitter account to reveal how two Lagos policemen allegedly robbed him of N1ook just because he had two gmail accounts. Tweets below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-reveals-two-policemen-lagos-today-robbed-n100k/

wat if your phone was finger print locked?really my heart goes out to the voiceless in Nigeria..
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by tamquezee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
As long as the Police Force exists, armed robbery will be with us for long. They rob petty robbery at day time and do the heavy robbery attacks at night.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by Integrityfarms(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=burqueenx post=59571755][/quote]

E pain am o
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by goshen26: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
They (police men) made big mistake for allowing transfer. I remember when I had issue of expired drivers with them at Okokomaiko last year. they asked for 1k, I offered to xfer then blatantly refused. Thank God I have a gf around that area, she was the one that brot 1k for me.

Police is ur friend
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by linearity: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
I doubt if they are Policemen:; a police can not be that foolish and stupid at the same time; to blatantly request you give them money through a traceable method.

They must be Police impersonators and very amateur ones at that.

2 Likes

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by blazingnaija: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
charly boy ends anti -Buhari protest after escaping death
watch video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqwuw_htZY
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by SalamRushdie: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dude cool down you are Yahoo boy because ain't no way a legit man will Hanover 100k to cops just because he has two Gmail accounts
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by oglalasioux(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the two policemen collected their gratuities and pensions and ended their careers.

Let me see how the police can cover this one up.
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Someone is about to get sacked from the police force.

All dis police officers no dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by abfalkolly(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
A Nigerian man who doubles as a social media strategist and triples as an author with InfoNg, Bhadmus Habdulakeem, took to his verified twitter account to reveal how two Lagos policemen allegedly robbed him of N1ook just because he had two gmail accounts. Tweets below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-reveals-two-policemen-lagos-today-robbed-n100k/

Dse ones are in mess already
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by sunkoye: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
The police dude should hold tight cos the incoming impact go strong oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by talebearer123: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:
You sef be mumu

You guys will be forming Rambo on social media while being chiken hearted in real life.

Havent u heard of the Nigerian Police killing because of common 20 naira. It is beta the way he handled it. He has t he evidence also thier names.
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by Okoyiboz3: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
kufre2010:
THE MOD SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE B/W EXTORTION AND ROBBERY, THE MAN EVEN KNOW THE POLICEMEN NAME, CHANNEL YOUR COMPLAIN TO POLICE PUBLIC COMPLAIN UNIT, OR WRITE TO THE PPRO OF LAGOS STATE COPY FORCE PPRO ABUJA. WITHOUT REPORTING EXTORTION WILL NOT STOP

What do you think Armed Robbery means? Do you think it's Google definition?

Go and read the definition of Robbery in the Criminal Code*before attempting to distinguish.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
wahles:
Them don enta soup
Those police nor sharp, dem die well, see what greed cause.
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by dubbiskelly(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why am I not surprised?
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by PECO4KING(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
it is found of Ogudu police robbing people on the express way . I had a bad experience with them too. The DPO got his own percentage too. They post their self on the high way from Ogudu to Berger.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by stagger: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
So the fellow is here ranting unstead of calling CRU with the evidence. Before Saturday they will be dismissed. Guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by Sagay212: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
One day i will rub juju on 1000 naira note and keep it for police. That juju will bring all manner of sicknesses to the polieman and his entire family. The juju will amke him and his family run mad. Bastard set of armed robbers, especially those SARS.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by andyanders: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
Nigeria police already have bad name so there nothing new in what you are saying bcus somebody knows that nigeria police are more deadly than d arm robbers we hav on d street

Exactly on point. They are more deadly than the armed robbers themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by jahsharon: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Happy dismissal, prosecution ad imprisonment in advanced. They have forgotten that this is not Goatluck "stealing is not corruption" administration.

1 Like

Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
AFONJA police they have A1+ in extortion
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by PotatoSalad(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
seriously,
you must have a fully signed search warrant to search my phone. If you think because you have gun and in the force, I'll make sure you get fired and taint your family name so that the world will know the type of idiot you are.
I'll sleep in the station, but if a single scratch appears on my body ehn. Looks like people don't sue the Nigerian police force. such things have to start.
the guy na mumu for paying them.
I never liked the force. Individuals that think carrying a rifle makes them in charge gotta stop.
Whether yahoo boy or not, if you don't have a search warrant you're not touching my phone.
Re: Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today by emmpire: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
They detained you, but why did you have to transfer money to them to release you? I smell a rat here. Let's assume worst case scenario, you don't have money, what would become of you in detention? Die? Your mumu don do. Wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) / Armed Robbers Snatch N20m From Ekiti Civil Servants / Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.