Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Complain - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Complain (419 Views)

There Shd B A Forum Whr One Can Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complain by Deo1986(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello people on this thread, i want to bring to your attention the terrible things that scammers are doing on this platform. One Ajibola Aina (don't if it is his real name)with E-mail address: robowriter@yahoomail.com. Posted an information some weeks ago that he needed writers to brainstorm on a topic he was to provide and come up with a suitable table of content with subheadings. I indicated interest since writing is my calling immediately, he replied and gave me a topic to work on. With assurance of payment N3000 or N4000 as soon as i come up with a table of content. In two days time, after nights of research and sleeplessness, i gave him 4headings each carrying 4-5 subheading. For more than a week i didn't get any response from Ajibola, after ceaseless messages just to know if my work was okay or not. I don't understand why people would want to play on a person's intelligence. Please let us be ware of these scammers trolling the social media looking for who to prey on. Especially writers. Don't reveal your work to anyone on the social media.
Re: Complain by Teaveapoet(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2017
oh, sorry about your loss. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Success And Failure / Ghost Stories Of Oluyole / Check Out This Mind Blowing Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.