Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad (674 Views)

Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling / Timipre Sylva Says Appeal Court Has Granted APC Stay Of Execution / $9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is my own opinion.

What if the main reason why Buhari kept contesting for the office of the president is to have access to unlimited state resources so as to battle whatever ailment he has been hiding from us since God knows when because clearly this sickness didn't start after the 2015 presidential election.
Or how do you explain a situation when a sitting president spends 74 days out of eight month in his country not counting the days spent abroad last year.

Like I said earlier. This is only my opinion.
What do I know?
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by ngwaba(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalasticlala. Mynd44 Come and see something
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by totorimi: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
OP you ain't far from the truth.
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by brostheo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op talk true if na you get opportunity to commont this country you go come back?

Even plants nor fit survive for naija talkmore of humans.
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Continual Stay Of President Buhari Abroad by TheKingdom: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes the OP is correct. In fact that is why many senators, governors, and ministers take their position to battle illness when they can just build modern hospitals and budget for good healthcare like OYIBO.

See Buhari in London wearing diapers

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: UN Experts Call For Arrest, Prosecution Of Arewa Youths / Biafra: Why It May Never Come. / PDP Advert On A Burial Poster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.