Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,034 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is He Right? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is He Right? (331 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He Right? by Chimighty007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
imagine the response of a NL to the post of Ebonyi state Governor demanding payments of pensions from 1996, I quote

Slavery is when you rely on the government for survival. Stupidity is when you have this mentality that you're entitled to benefits that comes with retirement. The active workforce haven't been paid, now the government have to also worry about the dormant population that contributes absolutely nothing to the economy. If you're reading this post and you're a pensioner, you're nothing but a liability. Yes, you're a liability to Nigeria and believe me, you're helping Nigeria down to oblivion.

We as people have to wake up and start preparing ahead. The government can't do everything. As an employee, invest for the future by delving into some investments capable of springing in passive income. Being rich is not about acquiring property. It's about acquiring assets that finances your liabilities.

I Love Being An Entrepreneur
Check my signature.

( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) 1 Share ( Share)
Are you business minded? || Do you want to be the boss? || The Home Of Entrepreneurs is EntMirror || Visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Is He Right? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ohhh.. Wrong place

(1) (Reply)

Red Card For Land Grabbers / A Time Would Definitely Come - Be Prepared. / Wireless & WIFI Printer 3 In 1 For Smart Phones And Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.