Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video (439 Views)

Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by ChangeIsCostant: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
A popular, self-proclaimed Zimbabwean prophet based in Gweru, has ordered one of his congregants to eat a live chicken as part of a “deliverance” ceremony. According to The Chronicle, members of the apostolic sect filmed the act in a video shown below during a recent church service at the shrine opposite Mkoba Teachers’ College.

Madzibaba Beswage, who now commands a huge following in the city due to his “miracles” allegedly said eating the live chicken was an act of faith that would heal the congregant.

He said the weird act occurred during a church service when he prophesied to the woman (name withheld) that she was possessed with an evil spirit which has been devouring her children.

“I prophesied to the woman that she was a witch as she had devoured her two children, allegations which she was denying. This is when I ordered the spirit to manifest in her. At once she went into an trance, took a live chicken which was at the shrine and started eating it,” said Madzibaba Beswage.

The woman said;

“I went to Madzibaba Beswage’s shrine where l wanted to get cleansed of some troubling spirits. Madzibaba prophesied that I had an evil spirit which makes me eat my children.

“While I was trying to argue with him, I fell into a trance for almost 30 minutes. I didn’t know what I was doing. All I know is that I recovered to see blood stains on my body. My friends told me that I ate a quarter of live chicken while in a trance,” said the woman.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/shock-controversial-prophet-orders-church-member-eat-live-chicken-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCnvurioUU

Re: Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I blame the mumu followers.
Re: Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by edicied: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
There is nothing bad their simple minds can't understand nor comprehend the things of the spirit wink
Re: Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Does it mean that people don't read their Bible, how can human be this stupid. I thought that na only Awo be coward.
Re: Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by Stevebamdex(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
My people perish because they have refused to grow up.
Even if you are not too spiritual..can't you make good use of your brain to decipher these god-of-men are not what they call themselves?
Its obvious,being stupid is the only talent some people have got in that loaf of bread they called brain..
Re: Controversial Prophet Orders Church Member To Eat Live Chicken. Photos/video by Topgainer: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
The dark art of knocking specimens into trance for some minutes is something I think the talknado prophets/ sorcerers have grade A at. While at trance they lead the specimen to entertain the audience through talking rubbish, acting weird and doing things at the behest of the sorcerer.

Any Christian guided by the practices and conduct of Jesus Christ will not make himself or herself available for ridicule by all these Prophets and false teachers. As a matter of fact, your faith will be that your God can hear you right there in your room.
The new Testament should be our manual as Christians and it is sufficient for that purpose. It is clear that deviants find solace in the sub heathen modes of worship filled with rituals and sacrifices of the old testaments.

(1) (Reply)

From The Desk Of God / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 24/08/2017) The Church Of God Iii / What Is The Difference Between Reincarnation And Resurrection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.