Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable (570 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Reveals When Restructuring Will Commence / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai / 2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by OduduwaYoruba: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Far too long, South West has been clamoring for Restructuring in terms of fiscal federalism where each region will develop at its own space as it is practiced in the United States of America. Every call for restructuring has been jettison due to northern dominance and parasitic tendencies.
This is the time for south west to take a firm and rigid position and push for secessioning from Nigeria without negotiation.
We need to take a firm position now and let the whole wide world know our position, the attitude of look warm, sophistication, treachery, media jam-talk, expression of opinion e.t.c cannot achieve anything meaningful and also our co-existence in Nigeria is to our own disadvantage. Sitting on the fence always cannot benefit us in any way and not even good for human race. Our position should be back up with aggressive awareness to drive home our lofty demand. Most of the juicy position is tilted to the less educated north which is unconstitutional and also abandoning sensitive position for mediocre and no wonder we are in a gory state.

I hear emir is saying no to restructuring who is he to dictate to 180M Nigerian the way to follow. I believed that his view his for himself.

I believe 95% of Nigerian on Nairaland are in the same page with me therefore I expect a meaningful contribution.
Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by IJOBA2: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS WILL SOON DESCEND ON YOUgrin WATCH OUTsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by blackfase(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
.Na xo. I personally was looking forward to a Nigeria with regions but its very clear d hegemonists and cursed politicians across divides wont let it happen, so fvck restructuring!

Let d balkanization go into effect.

#iyalayaawonwereypoliticians
Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by OduduwaYoruba: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS WILL SOON DESCEND ON YOUgrin WATCH OUTsad
We are worried too about the Muslim among us, When we get to the bridge, we shall know how to cross the bridge.
Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
BUT THE SULTANS ANUS IS THE LEAST THING YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS WOULD WISH TO REMOVE THEIR MOUTH TONGUE FROM

1 Like

Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by blackfase(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: When Restructuring Is Impossible Then Secessioning Will Be Inevitable by Cyynthia(f): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oduduwa must come.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Femi Adesina Over #resumeorresign Protests / Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate / The National Identity Card Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.