Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Earn #100k Monthly Teaching With Your Computer In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn #100k Monthly Teaching With Your Computer In Lagos (983 Views)

Lifepage Group OND/HND/Bsc Internship Programme (100K Monthly)(100 Slots) / Earn 100k Monthly With VFI (limited Vacancy) / How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn #100k Monthly Teaching With Your Computer In Lagos by gostartit(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
The requirements to qualify for this training and job are:

A laptop computer
Internet connection
Teaching experience (at least one year)
Work full time (3-4 months)
Lagos residents only

Monthly payments for 4 months of project up to 100k monthly (ie 400k) per teacher

Subjects include; Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English and Economics

Training begins on Monday 21st August 2017

Venue; only shortlisted candidates will be notified

To be among the shortlisted candidates please email your CV and subject of interest to Kemi now at oluwakemi@dotlearn.org

Re: Earn #100k Monthly Teaching With Your Computer In Lagos by gostartit(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
[2014 VIDEO] So, sorry I couldn't create a new video for this Friday because I somewhat got a lot on my desk this week.

So, in other not to just leave today blank, I decided to share one of the videos I create in 2014, that explored the multi-billion naira educational industry.

I came across it when I was going through my video archives, and it's still very much valuable and informative.

Click to the link to also see how some of the things I've said 4 years ago has come to pass.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKI0TKPuYB8
gostartit:

A laptop computer
Internet connection
Lagos residents only

Monthly payments for 4 months of project up to 100k monthly (ie 400k) per teacher

To be among the shortlisted candidates please email your CV and subject of interest to Kemi now at oluwakemi@dotlearn.org
Re: Earn #100k Monthly Teaching With Your Computer In Lagos by gostartit(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel Click: https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISDjD1A2Tk
gostartit:

A laptop computer
Internet connection
Lagos residents only

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Invitation From El-bukelz Nigeria Limited / Apply For UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2017 / Patjeda Group Job For A Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.