Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady (9849 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Edo Woman Accused Of Sleeping With Son Swore For Man Before His Banishment. PICS / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by electro4real: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady

“MY name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess.

“I have been living in shambles and mystery and decided to speak out before I get consumed. I am 29 years old and I have never had $ex with any man, except my dogs.

“Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets. As an only child, I got what I wanted. On this fateful day, specifically January 12th, I asked my father for one of the dogs to live in my room. He granted my wish as a birthday present to me. This was where my ordeal started.

“I would.....

Continue reading at http://olugisting.com/i-have-never-had-sex-with-any-man-before-except-dogs-nigerian-lady/

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Seguntimmy(m): 1:20am On Aug 18, 2017
It's not ordinary o, I don't blame you, what are the Parents doing not to have noticed since all these days?
Village Witches at Work.
That's a touching story sha, but I would like to ask the girl if no guy has ever woo or proposed to her and she turn them down? Ladies, don't form being 'too hard to get' when you are still GETABLE.
I don't know what to offer you in these kind of mess you've got yourself into.

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by gedidiah: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Did she travel with her dog to study at Malay?
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Danelo(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Lolz, please where is oga Patrick Obahiagbon, na him go fit giv us beta description of this lunatic.

She is suffering from animalistic ridiculopathy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Zeze06(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Who cares!
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Go to God in prayers...he'll surely help..
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by hardhedhoyin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why telling us biko, pls u can go ahead and marry ur dogs who cares? undecided
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by klanny: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
hmmmm ok
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Sonamjs: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
A real life version of the girl in the auction by Lleigh

The truth is stranger than fiction
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by Jakumo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ha ha ha oh yes Move over Rover, and let BINGO take over.

Well, on a serious note, that hound is clearly giving very good account of himself with respect to the arduous and onerous task at hand, and, noting the canine lover's blissful facial expression, it is obvious that a very good time is being enjoyed by both partners in this union.

Every dog has its day, so let us not be dogged in our criticism of this loving couple, lest our conscience be dogged by guilt over such unwarranted attacks.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady by 900warriorz: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Walking Doggie grin

(1) (Reply)

'My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa / Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.