Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant (487 Views)

Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (2) (3) (4)

End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by Entvibez(f): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2017

The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old man at the Tunga Maje area of the Magama Local Government Area of the state for allegedly raping a 17-year- old girl .

It was learnt that the suspect, Haruna Mohammed , dragged the victim into Maje market and forcefully had sex with her.

Northern City News gathered that the incident happened sometime in March, this year, when the girl was on her way back from an errand to Maje town.

The teenager subsequently became pregnant resulting in Mohammed ’s arrest by the police after the teenager informed her parents that he was responsible for the five months old pregnancy.

The suspect told our correspondent on Thursday that he had been engaging in the act for a long time.
“ I don ’ t even know what pushed me to have sexual intercourse with little girls forcefully; each time I stopped , something will push me to do it again ..

“ It never occurred to me that one day , police operatives will apprehend me . Now, it is clear to me that what I did was wrong and this is why the law is taking its course,” Mohammed said.

The command’ s Public Relations Officer, Comfort Olawumi, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action .

She added that the command had concluded investigation and had already arraigned the suspect in court .

Olawumi said , “ There is no hiding place for the evil ones in this state, we must continue to fish them out to face the wrath of the law . We will do our best to make Niger State crime -free .”

SOURCE=====>>>> http://webvibez..com/2017/08/end-time-niger-teenager-raped-at-market.html

OAM4J Mynd44
Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by stigmond(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Sorry matter!!!
Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by Seguntimmy(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't think these man have a reason to live since he did not know what usually pushed him to do that kind of dirty thing.

Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by arnold123: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Seguntimmy:
I don't think these man have a reason to live since he did not know what usually pushed him to do that kind of dirty thing.
so go and kill him Na! wubbish
Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by Neminc: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Mumu, you don't know what is pushing you and yet you allowed it to continue pushing you. Now it has finally pushed you into the hands of the police. Sorry for your useless life
Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by shamack: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Thats bad
Re: End Time!! Niger Teenager Raped At Market Confirmed Pregnant by shamack: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
Mumu, you don't know what is pushing you and yet you allowed it to continue pushing you. Now it has finally pushed you into the hands of the police. Sorry for your useless life

like the police is any different

Police Bust Illegal Toll Collectors In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Tragedy As Policeman Shoots Dead Superior, Jumps Into Well In Ondo / Cannibal Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Human Intestine