Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Get Up To 20% ROI Plus Free Plots Of Land On Your Investment - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Up To 20% ROI Plus Free Plots Of Land On Your Investment (772 Views)

I Have 50 Plots Of Land With Trees. / Advice Me:what Business Or Investment That Can Give 5%-10% ROI In A Month / 13 Plots Of Land For Sale In A Choice Area In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 20% ROI Plus Free Plots Of Land On Your Investment by spled4u(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Amazing & Robust.

This is to introduce RICHLIFE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT PROJECT to you all.

Richlife is a Company into real estate business with their site locations at Ibeju-lekki, Okun-Ajah, Imota-Ikorodu, Atan, Abeokuta, Ifo, Ewekoro, Shagamu, and Ofada.

Their office is at Egbeda, Lagos.

Richlife offers you great and unique investment opportunity. Invest, get robust ROI and free plots of land.

See detail in the flier attached.

Contact me for more information.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Columnist For My Blog / Sea/air Freight Or Courier Services From China To Tanzania│choice Logistics / LPFO Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.