Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

For Looking Into My Phone You Have No Respect -young Lady Shares Her Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For Looking Into My Phone You Have No Respect -young Lady Shares Her Experience (668 Views)

Looking Into The Future / This Mosquitoes Have No Respect / Funny (LOL) Memes On My Phone To Brighten Ur Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Looking Into My Phone You Have No Respect -young Lady Shares Her Experience by PastorandMentor(m): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2017
I have had passengers in commercial busses look into my phone while typing without pity. I don't shout or warn them but only hide my screen. But here, a young lady calls out to all those who still do same. Read her words:

As a passenger in a commercial bus, you can treat me anyhow and get away with it but the moment you stretch your #OSTRICH_LIKE neck to see what am doing with my phone,you have "use your hand to do yourself"

That was how one lady left her own phone and concentrated on mine,from my password to Facebook, to messenger,when I finished I went straight to type a text message for her to read,I used capital letters so she could read it clearly,my plan worked,she read it, looked at me and faced her front, call me petty, I don't care,I would do worse if she didn't understand the message.

Some Nigerians leave their senses at home when going out,if I asked her to stop looking at my phone someone will stupidly support her, I don't even have the strength to exchange words or argue,I was glad she felt stupid cos she sighed(kissed her teeth as in mtcheeeeew) but who cares,I was just dancing shoki in my mind... She will be insulting me in her mind

Me and my village people 150
My fellow passenger 0.00000

Lalasticlala, Seun I think the world needs to read this.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Man Who Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria To Sightsee / 2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric / Make Your Whatsapp More Fun With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.