Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine (3135 Views)

Between Getting A Generator Or Install A Solar For Home Use. / Sharp Photocopy Machine For Sale (ARM 316) N125k / The Kodiak Inverter Which Will Power Your 2 Bedroom Flat 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine by jay7(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Good morning house please i want to know if a Tiger 2700 generator or any generator in that capacity will carry a big photocopier and a desktop computer. It will also be to my pleasure if other brand of generator that can do the same work is suggested. Thanks

Re: A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine by oblo(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Just saying "a big photocopy machine" is vague. What we should be looking at is how much power the copier uses to start and run.

Take a look at the back of the machine and there would be a tag with power ratings. Same goes for the desktop computer. The total power consumption can then be used to get the appropriate generator that can power the gadgets .

It's also a a good idea and best practice to get a generator that will have some extra power to spare as well after the basic power required.

Note that more modern copiers require less power to start and run than some older copiers. All these and more have to be considered also in your acquisition of a copier.

My tucent. grin
Re: A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine by jay7(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
oblo:
Just saying "a big photocopy machine" is vague. What we should be looking at is how much power the copier uses to start and run.

Take a look at the back of the machine and there would be a tag with power ratings. Same goes for the desktop computer. The total power consumption can then be used to get the appropriate generator that can power the gadgets .

It's also a a good idea and best practice to get a generator that will have some extra power to spare as well after the basic power required.

Note that more modern copiers require less power to start and run than some older copiers. All these and more have to be considered also in your acquisition of a copier.

My tucent. grin

Thanks I really appreciate ur candid advice it's actually 220-240 volt and 50-60 HZ

(1) (Reply)

Used Outback Inverter/charger VFX3048E, VFX3024E &FX2024ET For Sale. / Core I5 Intel Lenovo@68k / Bulk Sale Of Uk Use Laptop Dell Hp Petium M 20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.