Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Hate Speech ....please Help Me Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech ....please Help Me Out (462 Views)

Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / 'law Enforcement Agencies Should Fish Out People Who Make Hate Speech - Buhari / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech ....please Help Me Out by chelseaboi(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Will I will be tried for treason if I make tribal statement on nairaland like the E-war between afonjas and Biafra's...
Or Argue in newspaper stand that APC is a government of 95% thus the 5% will be allowed to leave .or the skull miners vs the drug lords...Or support nnamdi kalu in this quest for a independent country.

I need to know....
Re: Hate Speech ....please Help Me Out by maclatunji: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2017
You could be arrested for Nairaland comments and charged with terrorism and if your comments at the newspaper stand you could be arrested as well.
Re: Hate Speech ....please Help Me Out by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2017
What of the Hate Speech from Mosques.

Mosques are where all hate speeches are produced then send to the society through their fanatics.

Come to Kano and hear RAW Hate Speeches against non Muslims blaring loud through the speakers or minarets..

So wetin go happen to them....??

U can hardly hear any Christian Clergymen discuss or preach about Islam in Churches . Never. Because they only know love not hate.

(1) (Reply)

South-east, South-south Governors Finally Declare Support For Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra, Talks Of The Season. / Akeredolu Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.