Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market (27714 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Wobegist: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2017
The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old man at Tunga Maje for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl.

According to Punchng, the suspect, Haruna Mohammed, dragged the victim into Maje market and forcefully had sex with her. The incident happened sometime in March, this year, when the girl was on her way back from an errand to Maje town.

The teenager subsequently became pregnant resulting in Mohammed’s arrest by the police after the teenager informed her parents that he was responsible for the five months old pregnancy.

The suspect revealed that he had been engaging in the act for a long time. “I don’t even know what pushed me to have sexual intercourse with little girls forcefully; each time I stopped, something will push me to do it again.

It never occurred to me that one day, police operatives will apprehend me. Now, it is clear to me that what I did was wrong and this is why the law is taking its course,” Mohammed said.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Comfort Olawumi, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action. She added that the command had concluded investigation and had already arraigned the suspect in court.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/paedophile-and-serial-rapist-arrested.html

1 Like

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Krossbow123: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:
at least, you no blame the devil

4 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Krossbow123: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:
at least, you no blame the devil

3 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by columbus007(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017
What's the joy or the need for rape,when u can actually marry as many women as you can take,Africans was never used to raping women,our fore-fathers never raped,they had several women as they want to be wives,wtf is wrong wit the dayz shocked

17 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by MrHistorian: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
With the incessant rape cases that dominate the news these days.

I think the Nigerian Olosho Worldwide needs to declare a State of Emergency in their sector.They should call a nationwide meeting to deliberate on ways to curb these ugly incidents.

To Me..If we still have rape cases despite the number of open Oloshos business outlets in this Country,then I see no reason for their existence.

My Recommendations

Fees for services should be reduce and made negotiable.

Awareness should be made across all communities about the Olosho location as many people don't know there are places they can subdue their sexual cravings with a little amount of money.

Cleanliness should be top-notch.

4 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by hardywaltz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
He should be castrated asap after he is given 50 hot lashes of koboko
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Xisnin(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
The punishment for cradle robbers is just too light.

1 Like

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by helphelp: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
What a shame

For quick sales of your used items, and also for cheap purchase of vast used "yard items" follow @yardsalesnaija on instagram.

They will soon start posting items, at ridiculously low prices

No carry last

Tell a friend, to tell a friend
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by osusuallstars: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
divide this contraption called zoo. am tired of reading this nauseating news from the head slammers

3 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Amsonme(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
this man no good at all
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Abbotp: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rape inside market lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How come?

By the way, MUST SEE THIS BEFORE YOU WRITE NPOWER NTEACH TEST
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by MARKone(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
That "something" that always push him, has pushed him into prison. And I hope he stays there for a long time.
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by watchwoman(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
what a perverse generation we have found ourselves in
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Hahdi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
This will be just fine

4 Likes

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by iamtardey: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
oga oya talk nahnah before I dash you one slap angry why you rape the babe? angry

1 Like

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Mologi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
SEX and RAPE Analysis by Mologi.

Sex is like riding a bicycle, you will have to pedal hard in other to enjoy the full speed. And for me, riding a bicycle is a punishment (not that I can't ride),because when you are through riding (especially when it has been awhile you rode one) your thighs will not remain the same for some time.

Rape is like trying to use that same bicycle to climb a hill,you all know how that feels.

Those that rape should be made to undergo a different kind of punishment that has not been head of. Like having the suspect's thing placed on an ember of fire.

readers' discretion!!

1 Like

Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by Eseries(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Contrary to popular opinion, Rape has nothing or little to do with "konji". It is purely a violent crime!

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your
visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States
for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all
you need is a professional touch for your application to
scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is
our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St,
Maryland Lagos. Tel: 08064379710
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by hAlexandro(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
I hate this kinda news
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by darlenese(f): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
cut his blorkors
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by MhizzAJ(f): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's getting too much undecided
Re: Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market by sewa364(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman / Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud / Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.