Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours (18302 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys!!! I just heard from a little bird that TECNO Mobile is set to launch its latest smartphone series in 24 hours and we are sure going to fall for it. The series which will give birth to a set of twins that has being named the SPARK and SPARK Plus – so grab a seat and let me give you some more juicy details.

Twin Devices tailored to give More than Expected
According to the little bird, the devices which are designed to give tech savvy social lovers the utmost mobile experience is expected to be equipped with state-of-the-art features. Though the tech giant has remained tight-lipped about the devices’ specs, the rumor mills never run out of grease. The devices are expected to differ in specs and if the rumors are true, the SPARK will spot a 5.5HD screen while the SPARK Plus will rock a 6.0HD display.

In other unconfirmed news, the devices are believed to spot ultra-modern cameras that help users get better imaging results. It is assumed that both devices come with a 13MP rear camera, a 5MP selfie camera with flashlights and a multi-purpose fingerprint scanner that can be used as a shutter for taking photos, recording videos and of course as a security feature for unlocking the device.
As for the internals, the details are sketchy at the moment. The devices are very likely to run on android Nougat 7.0, a 2GB ROM, 16GB RAM and a battery of around 3000mAh on the SPARK and 3400mAh on the SPARK Plus with the USB fast charging port

The launch of the new Spark Series will take place simultaneously with the TECNO Spark Party on the 18th of August at Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos. It promises to be an interesting event as BoomPlay and Smirnoff will be on ground to provide music and drinks at the Party. Students from Unilag, Yabatech, Lasu, Laspotech and FCET will converge at the venue of the party where the device will also be unveiled.

So get prepared it is only hours away, the details about these two devices would definitely be revealed. We can only wait to see TECNO Mobile sweep us off our feet as always.

http://www.gizmonaija.com/the-wait-is-finally-over-tecno-set-to-unleash-new-exicting-series-in-24-hours/

2 Shares

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Dandsome: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
E don de happen be that. Op where dem go launch am? Will there be free phones for participants?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Realboygenius(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2017
That's really nice
We can't wait for the recommended retail price.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Dandsome:
E don de happen be that. Op where dem go launch am? Will there be free phones for participants?

lol
I got this from a blog I'm subscribed to.
The design of the phone is really cute.
Wish they replicate something like this in phantom 7.

Wait let me mail the owner of the blog and ask him this ya question tongue
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Realboygenius:
That's really nice
We can't wait for the recommended retail price.

I thought they said it's 70 dollars

Meanwhile, I just saw a thread where someone claimed to buy camon CX for 47,500.
Mehn, if it's true, then there are better days ahead.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Behankey(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
If the image is anything to go by, then this design is A1. Would just love to know more about the specs. I hope it will be a step up too.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Draei: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2017
At the end, it still gonn be the same bullshiiiit
recreated with new names & no significant
improvement...mtcheeeew!

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by bravesoul247(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2017
This device seems very good. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be an awesome device.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by bravesoul247(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

Meanwhile, I just saw a thread where someone claimed to buy camon CX for 47,500.
70 dollars? If that's the case then the phone is less than 30k oo with all these specs, wow. I gas buy one be that oo
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by TDonald: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
So far only one sane person on this thread......the rest are shitty TECNO marketers.....i'm out undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by dejiWEST: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2017
This phone looks cool tbh, time will tell, let them drop it first!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Aguduplc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by KnowMore: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
We are waiting
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by KayDEAN(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by bgossipnaija(f): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
DONT FOEGET

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by KendrickAyomide: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by frankyvalll(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
prices of mobile devices dropping rapidly nice one
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by jide219(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

bought DAT phone for 43k
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by dakeskese(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2017

God go bring money
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by cloud9usher: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
MizMyColi I know you are just doing your job as you hype Tecno and get paid but please don't use words that are opposite of what is for offer.

"ultra-modern cameras" as said in the article, what's so ultra-modern with a 13PM and 5MP (rear and front) camera? A 13MP Tecno can't stand an 8MP LG or Samsung

And for sure this toy of a phone would run on the crappy MTK right? Wake me up when Tecno starts using Snapdragon chipsets.

And before you come telling me how Tecno are making cheap phones for Nigerian markets, please go and check for Xiaomi phones that have the same price range as Tecno and still run on Snapdragon and still exceed Tecno in other specifications. Keep on being robbed by Tecno thinking you are being penny wise.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by 2O17: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Spark ko Shana ni

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by ExInferis(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tecno throwing scraps wrapped in gold foil to its gullible sheeple again.

A fool and his money are better parted.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Millz404(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
If una like make una unleash spark plug. I no d buy another phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by goldedprince: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
dakeskese:

God go bring money
go dosnt bring money. u have to go and get the money by force
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by AnkaraStyles(f): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Another set of piece of crap.

I just saw Reasons Why You Must Not Buy Tecno/Infinix Phones
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by dakeskese(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:
go dosnt bring money. u have to go and get the money by force
What if am a pastor? U don't know my job o
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by carpmam: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
D
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Danny287(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mtchhhhhew only desappointed with the battery nice phone though
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by 00Ademi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
2gb Rom 16gb Ram cry

16 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Odunharry(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lmao.. Anger everywhere.
Princeton 1, Gptech, grandmufti, noobody make una come see.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by NCP: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Another set of lowly substandard and below rubbish product is set to disgrace the smartphone space.
The marketers, technblogs and NL resident hypers are set for presentation of false specs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by adelaface(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Compare profiles of the best schools in Nigeria.

www.schoolscompass.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee Vs Tecno: Which Phones Are Better? / Snapdragon vs Mediatek vs Intel -Processor Importance When Buying a Smartphone / Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.