Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? (1141 Views)

2018/2019 Prize Money Between The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE And EPL / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Victor Moses: From An Asylum-Seeking Orphan To Premier League Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? by chinchong: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
I have searched google and other sites, still, they don't seem to agree with my point. I need your opinion before these friends of mine kill me with their argument.

I stand on the point that the League winner gets more money than the Fa cup winner. That the of Fa cup only dwarf the league cup in making due to it golden making compared the silver make up of the league cup.
Re: Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? by Segadem(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Of which con3?
U have to state the country as well, but most country recognize league cup ahead of any other cups, so league cup should be ahead of fa
Re: Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? by chinchong: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Segadem:
Of which con3?
U have to state the country as well, but most country recognize league cup ahead of any other cups, so league cup should be ahead of fa

English league and the FA cup
Re: Who Get More Money Between FA Cup And Premier League Winner? by osemoses1234(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fa cup dey mad ni

(1) (Reply)

Single Banker / Dirrell Vs Douglin Live / All Work N No Play!!!!! Footballers Steps To Greenlight By Dj Cuppy Ft Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.