Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Do Marketing Of Your Home Based Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do Marketing Of Your Home Based Business? (398 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Marketing Of Your Home Based Business? by davidcave: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
I worked in direct sales (before the company shut down) and utilized Facebook to build a successful business. What I didn't do, was focus on selling my business, I focused on selling myself. I spent the time networking within the groups, talking to people, getting to know them. This was the biggest key for me in recruiting, getting new hostesses and customers. Too many people are using social media to only sell their product/business and then it gets bombarded with business posts and people hide the posts and start to unfollow. Be different than everyone else and focus on selling yourself

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.llbessfms.org/showthread.php?139

Utility Management Service Video
Re: How To Do Marketing Of Your Home Based Business? by Webman007: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
You're right there....part of selling yourself also is to have a Portfolio Website that speak's your business and your skills. That we can do for you and others who may need these service

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With Instagram For Your Business / Unilever Acquires Herbal Tea Company, Pukka Herbs / 5 Best Payment Platforms For Your Business - Mobizone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.