Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer (1690 Views)

Free Traffic Method For CPA Marketing ($1,000+) Guaranteed Weekly / How Can I Apply For Cpa Click4ads Without Being Disapproved / Traffic Source For Cpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer by xwhite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please what is the most effective promotional tactics for promoting CPA dating offer
Re: Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer by webcoach247(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2019
xwhite:
Please what is the most effective promotional tactics for promoting CPA dating offer
Use Source code editing my guy, when editing the source code you will inscribe the image of a known IndecentStar asking them to fill in their details to get her new premium videos for free coming into their inbox on every new clip released, then you will begin to send the page to the followers of that particular IndecentStar, they already know her and they love her, they will definitely signup and the good thing is that once they put their email it goes directly as leads into your cpa account so it’s not redirecting them at, see example in my screenshot below where i turned an offer for pets food to Warehouse Job and i went on “indeed job forum” and posted it a lot of job applicants who are seeking for job was so interested, so that’s it! I will teach this for 3k to anyone who’s interested but i guarantee your making money everyday even if it’s $20 daily. WhatsApp me 08167,3609,78

Re: Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer by karlboss: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
webcoach247:
Use Source code editing my guy, when editing the source code you will inscribe the image of a known IndecentStar asking them to fill in their details to get her new premium videos for free coming into their inbox on every new clip released, then you will begin to send the page to the followers of that particular IndecentStar, they already know her and they love her, they will definitely signup and the good thing is that once they put their email it goes directly as leads into your cpa account so it’s not redirecting them at, see example in my screenshot below where i turned an offer for pets food to Warehouse Job and i went on “indeed job forum” and posted it a lot of job applicants who are seeking for job was so interested, so that’s it! I will teach this for 3k to anyone who’s interested but i guarantee your making money everyday even if it’s $20 daily. WhatsApp me 08167,3609,78
Cpa is country specific so many might fill forms but it will amount to nothing

(1) (Reply)

Need People Here That Help With Freelance Withdrawals, Legit People Please / cup / How Apple Developed The Personal Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.