Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K (1155 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oyelekeabo: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Goodday, I have been able to raise 100k, please what business do you advise I venture in. I reside in Ibadan. Am thinking of dry cleaning business. But the money is not enough to start. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oosea(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
I will advise you to acquire a skill that will position you to earning passive income for live.

If you are the type that like working from home like myself i will suggest you learn to become an ONLINE TRADER.

I can guide you to acquire this skill mention above in 2 weeks. You will start to make money within 30 days.

I guaranteed you will make over $50 daily

Contact me for details on 08038742188

You can view below prove of what i made yesterday and today in to my account

Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by Teaveapoet(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
I really dont knw much about ibadan but am thinkin you should sell men's wear lyk sandals, palmslippers. u can take a bell of 40k in bulks.
justsaying#

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by humble2: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
I second wit dat suggestion of selling men's wear,,if only u won't be shy abt it,, I stay around ibd too..bt I feel clothing sells faster than foot wears..bt if it's for female,, then many things sells,, from clothings to their footwears.. jst try getting lovely designs from the bale u are selecting., and a gud location,,I have some one who does this..it sells

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oyelekeabo: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
OK. Thanks. Will look into it
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by pastormellanby: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
importation buz
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oyelekeabo: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
pastormellanby:
importation buz

Pls explain to me better
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oyelekeabo: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
humble2:
I second wit dat suggestion of selling men's wear,,if only u won't be shy abt it,, I stay around ibd too..bt I feel clothing sells faster than foot wears..bt if it's for female,, then many things sells,, from clothings to their footwears.. jst try getting lovely designs from the bale u are selecting., and a gud location,,I have some one who does this..it sells

Pls do u knw where I can get clothes @ a subsidize rate to start with
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by humble2: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
oyelekeabo:

Pls do u knw where I can get clothes @ a subsidize rate to start with

OK I cld help u make most enquries involved.. hw do I reach or u prefer I post it here? what part of ibd are u?
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by oyelekeabo: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2017
humble2:

OK I cld help u make most enquries involved.. hw do I reach or u prefer I post it here? what part of ibd are u?

Bashorun. Whatsapp : 08065911891
Re: What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K by Ebi4life: 6:23am On Aug 19, 2017
oosea:

I will advise you to acquire a skill that will position you to earning passive income for live.

If you are the type that like working from home like myself i will suggest you learn to become an ONLINE TRADER.

I can guide you to acquire this skill mention above in 2 weeks. You will start to make money within 30 days.

I guaranteed you will make over $50 daily

Contact me for details on 08038742188

You can view below prove of what i made yesterday and today in to my account

I am interested. Lets talk on whatsap 07036739600

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Issue / Jumia Black Friday 2017 Thread - N10000 Giveaway Voucher! / Jumia Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.