Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

"We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS (19269 Views)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria 2019 According To (NBS) / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by ajepako(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
IFAHIA!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by loadedvibes: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol.
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by datola: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yes
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by MrMoney007: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
hahahahahahahaha
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by julietm123: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
I didn't read the post. All I know is that Nigerian police force is 100% corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
pacino26:
The NPF is not corrupt, they are FANTASTICALLY CORUPT!!! Imagine the army absolving itself from Human Rights abuses by a panel headed by ex military men.

Let the police start by positioning live cameras in all their counters first, not the various offices o. Just the counter.

And check-points where they collect #50 & #100
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by riteprice1: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Even Police want to claim integrity. This one weak me

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
Say something..
Police are not corrupt, only taking bribes
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by ogogoroNo1: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm, denial here and there
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by arowstev2000: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
NBS

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Deeldorado: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
If police is not corrupt, then I'm the one that is corrupt abi. Shameless robbers in uniform.
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by ikp120(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
You're not corrupt?
How dare you say that? angry

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by 1shortblackboy: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Lexiboyd(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Max24:
grin
funny indeed
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by einsteine(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol.

Even this denial is a sign of their corruption.
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by dopedealer(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
If I give @NPF collateral slap, them go know say this lie wey dem talk na Corruption ..chaii
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by jameswe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Nigerian Police Force is one of the most corrupt organization ever

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by LordOfNaira: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bunch of clowns, thugs and hired killers. I guess the people we see every day on our roads harassing people and demanding egunje are thieves abi? Instead of them to just keep quiet and concern themselves with their battered image, they are spewing trash.
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by khalids: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Naija police need to join Night of a thousand laugh crew...

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nbote(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am still speechless
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Ifebazz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/18/not-corrupt-nigerian-police-fires-nbs/
Even the person who wrote the report knows they're all corrupt.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by SNIPER123: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
cheesy
Yes we know grin
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by iluvpomo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria police is your friend grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Saxifrage12(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
greatermax77:
Force PRO, please respect yourself, police is very corrupt quite alright, all these things you outlined here are all peper achievements.
The force is at its worst now where favouritism,tribalism & God fatherism is nothing to write home about, but that not withstanding, NBS are leaving the kettle to call the pot black.
The most corrupt people in Nigeria are
1) The executive arm of the government who in turn fund the police.
2) The legislative arm of govermment who ought to have repeal the outdated police act to make it effective & efficent.
3) The nation Nigeria.
Everything about Nigeria is corrupt, pastors, imams, traders, politicians, Lecturers, students,all &sundry.
every body is corrupt except me.
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Unimaginable123: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
This policeman should shut the hell up. Writing all those gibberish as a reply to an institution that stated the basic truth.
Let me say it my own way. "The Nigeria Police Force is the most corrupt institution on earth". Wetin
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by newoffer: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
They are more concerned about their daily contribution. Ajo. wickedbeings
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Dare2Try(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wait o, what is this licence criminal saying? I will rather trust on my neighbour dog than Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by Nackzy: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
I know were u people are learning it from, Lie Mohammed...it is only Someone in APC that can lie this kind lie...This ur statement weak me sha...That Nigerian Police is not Corrupt....

Police is your Friend ........ Bail is Free....IRONY of the Century
Re: "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS by GeoSpatial(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bail is free...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road / Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.