Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

In The Name Of Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In The Name Of Fashion (523 Views)

Nice And Beautiful Outfits For Sale At Celines Home Of Fashion. / +18 >> See What This One Is Wearing In The Name Of Fashion / Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Fashion by Dolm(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
No doubt the fashion trend for ladies presently is to wear a cloth that stops right at their thigh. This I must confess makes even an ugly babe looks sexy.
Yes, women looks sexy on this outfit but not lovely. Consequently they attract the "dogs " who want to taste them and walk away to finally settle with a lovely woman.
A lady I discussed this with said the idea for women that wear this kind of clothes is to reveal what they got.
That's okay. But look at the contradiction, I saw a lady walking towards my office and as she was walking, she was pulling down the tip of her gown with one hand to cover an already exposed body.
Also this morning as I was standing outside a bank premises, I saw another girl that was pulling down the tip of her gown while walking. Then this question pop into my mind:
WHY PULL DOWN WHAT YOU PULLED UP? WHY COVER WHAT YOU EXPOSED?
I think women should think about this in their choice of clothes. If in the name of fashion you exposed what you want covered please leave it uncovered so we can feed our eyes.
But if there is still life in you create your own trend of lovely attires.
Don't forget to dress like you want to be addressed.
Re: In The Name Of Fashion by eveekudos: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Elveela fashions. It operates a high brow ready-to-wear and bespoke custom made outfits.

Fashion training school on pattern drafting. Pattern illustration/construction. Sewing techniques. You also learn how to make Ankara accessories like shoes, bags etc.

Six months/three months/and weekend classes also available

Call. 08155272290. 08060660292. Elveelafashion@gmail.com

Address: 5, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Road, opp. TGS Commercial Stores, Bogije, Ibeju-Lekki

Elveela fashions... The premium professionals

(1) (Reply)

Alo Fashion (weddings, Bespoke Tailoring, Casuals Etc) / Denrele, Jon Ogah , Taiwo Ariyo And Others For Fashion Marathon / Best Ways To Do Your Makeup Flawlessly! Secrets You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.