Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Inspector Mohammed M Threatened To Swear For A Corp Member With A Sham - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inspector Mohammed M Threatened To Swear For A Corp Member With A Sham (314 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspector Mohammed M Threatened To Swear For A Corp Member With A Sham by dannyduks: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Inspector mohammed M. Attached to ore Benin road threatened to swear for a Corp members with a sham he bought out of his pocket. The Corp members numbering three was forced out of a vehicle heading to port Harcourt after collecting 2,000 naira bribe from their driver who gave them a ride for free on their way. Their driver was asked to pay 2,000 naira for carrying the Corp member load. The driver got angry and left the Corp members at the check point after paying the bribe.
This happens as I was heading to Aba abia state for a week vacation with my friend. We also fell victims as our vehicle was delayed for close to two hours before we were let go after collecting 500 naira bribe from our driver.
As I'm typing this the Corp members numbering 3 are still stranded on the road and do you know the annoying part? Inspector mohammed threatened to swear for one of the Corp member for daring to speak to him. Nigeria is messed up and the appropriate authority need to do something for this barbaric act of inspector mohammed. He claims to come from Nasarawa state and their vehicle sqaurd number is 019. I was unable to get his police number as his uniform did not carry his number.

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Loses 4 Additional Properties Worth N2.6b To FG / Tips 4 Student / White ‘nigerian Prince’ Email Scammer Arrested In Louisiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.