Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre (5505 Views)

Polystar Smart TV For Sale / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside / (save Big) Buy Sony DVD Home Theatre For #23k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please if you have used the polystar home theatre pls kindly share your experience. Is it durable? Is the sound production anything to write home about. Considering it for the bedroom ;Dslow jamz tin
Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls if you have used it kindly share your views.
Should I call lalasticlala?
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Still waiting
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by Penuelseun(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pics, model number?
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Penuelseun:
Pics, model number?
PV 310 HTA. Will try upload pictures
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm considering something for the bedroom. All this small lg dey fear me. Someone said they are not really produced by LG undecided I tried searching for the model( HT 357SD) and came blank.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
I've been using it since '13 and no problem whatsoever. I used PV - 310HT.It is around 36k now if you checked online store but I know there office at Alaba cool
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by Penuelseun(m): 2:45am On Aug 20, 2017
It's a good product
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2017
baba11:
I've been using it since '13 and no problem whatsoever. I used PV - 310HT.It is around 36k now if you checked online store but I know there office at Alaba cool
Thanks bro.hows the sound production. Does it has a USB port
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Penuelseun:
It's a good product
Thanks for your response bro. Have you used it personally
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
nams77:

Thanks bro.hows the sound production. Does it has a USB port
The only demerit is that it's not the standing type bUT rather it is in the form of rectangular shape. It has USB port but it can ONLY play avi formats.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
baba11:

The only demerit is that it's not the standing type bUT rather it is in the form of rectangular shape. It has USB port but it can ONLY play avi formats.
Are you referring to the speakers being rectangular? Thanks bro
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
nams77:

Are you referring to the speakers being rectangular? Thanks bro
I am talking about this

Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
baba11:

I am talking about this
Yeah Bro. Most people prefer the tall boy speakers but as it is now, I'm OK with any one. I just want something durable and can have USB ports. Tnx Bro for your response. I appreciate
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
nams77:

Yeah Bro. Most people prefer the tall boy speakers but as it is now, I'm OK with any one. I just want something durable and can have USB ports. Tnx Bro for your response. I appreciate
You're welcome. I have interest with the tall one too but scale of preference is hindering me.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
baba11:

You're welcome. I have interest with the tall one too but scale of preference is hindering me.
They are quite affordable in this buhari era. And I don't think there will be fakes among them unlike the LG. I hope it's not much of a burden but can you snap urs and upload, pls. I'm asking because I can't seem to see them succinctly. Too much Editing of the pictures by company makes you not to fully appreciate the looks of the product. I think I will get one but my challenge is that I'm in warri. I always like testing everything I buy. Maybe jumia or konga will do the trick
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
nams77:

They are quite affordable in this buhari era. And I don't think there will be fakes among them unlike the LG. I hope it's not much of a burden but can you snap urs and upload, pls. I'm asking because I can't seem to see them succinctly. Too much Editing of the pictures by company makes you not to fully appreciate the looks of the product. I think I will get one but my challenge is that I'm in warri. I always like testing everything I buy. Maybe jumia or konga will do the trick
You know this is a public forum, if you want that, let's meet on whatsapp.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
baba11:

You know this is a public forum, if you want that, let's meet on whatsapp.
Alright bro. Thanks bro
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by codeManiac(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
I use one, the one in the pictures above. Pretty good but I dont like it as much as its LG counterpart. Have tried different configurations for the sounds, but it just doesnt come ou tas much as I want. More like just increasing the volume rather than giving that 'home theater' feel.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by nams77: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
codeManiac:
I use one, the one in the pictures above. Pretty good but I dont like it as much as its LG counterpart. Have tried different configurations for the sounds, but it just doesnt come ou tas much as I want. More like just increasing the volume rather than giving that 'home theater' feel.
Tnx bro. So the sound ain't too solid as you expected? Hmmm
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by baba11(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
nams77:

Alright bro. 0803064 81 99. Thanks bro
All right.
Re: Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre by monerozi5590: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2019
nams77:
I'm considering something for the bedroom. All this small lg dey fear me. Someone said they are not really produced by LG undecided I tried searching for the model( HT 357SD) and came blank.

very true.. I searched for it yesterday and couldn't find the original. You will hardly see the original.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deal For The Week,new Hp 655,500gb 4gb Ram , 65k / Fairly Used Laptops For Sale (from 10,000 Naira Only) Marketers Needed / United States Ip Address ( Proxy)+ Internet Accelerator(all-in-one)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.