Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) (844 Views)

Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Get The Answers To These Puzzles And Win Earrings, Airtime And Statement Choker / Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
After the football match, Kante Costa Luiz Michy and Moses went for a sauna where they can't see each other.
Suddenly Kante noticed blood in his hand and he shouted and the steam was switched off and they noticed Michy was dead.
Detective Edgar was called and all the suspects about the things they bring with them to the sauna.
Kante: A beer in a plastic Mug.
Costa: Just a Thermos
Luiz: A Sherlock Holmes book.
Moses: A Rope

who is responsible for the crime?

Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
In the bathroom, Dean Winchester shot himself right between the eyes using his shotgun. Of course, both the bullets and the shotgun is real. After one minute, Dean walks from the bathroom alive and there are no traces of blood.
How ?

Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
By seeing the image below, you need to figure out if it's a Murder or Suicide?

Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by blessedvisky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
IsiahRashad:
After the football match, Kante Costa Luiz Michy and Moses went for a sauna where they can't see each other.
Suddenly Kante noticed blood in his hand and he shouted and the steam was switched off and they noticed Michy was dead.
Detective Edgar was called and all the suspects about the things they bring with them to the sauna.
Kante: A beer in a plastic Mug.
Costa: Just a Thermos
Luiz: A Sherlock Holmes book.
Moses: A Rope

who is responsible for the crime?

Gary Cahill And Cesc fabregas ( Chelsea fans will get)
Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by blessedvisky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
IsiahRashad:
In the bathroom, Dean Winchester shot himself right between the eyes using his shotgun. Of course, both the bullets and the shotgun is real. After one minute, Dean walks from the bathroom alive and there are no traces of blood.
How ?
He shot his reflection in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
blessedvisky:
He shot his reflection in the mirror
Bingo
Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Japanese ship is on route back to the shore from the Atlantic Ocean. Seeking the silent waves, the captain decides to take a shower. He keeps his Rolex and diamond studded gold bracelet on the shelf and goes for a shower. When he returns back, he finds both the watch and bracelet missing. He immediately calls the four crew members and asks them what they were doing during that duration. Following are the answers:
1. French Guy, the Cook: I was in the kitchen, making bacon sandwiches for everybody.
2. Russian Guy, the engineer: I was in the generator room, checking the generator.
3. Pakistani Guy, the housekeeper: I saw that the flag hoisted on the ship was upside down, so I went to correct it.
4. Srilankan Guy, the second housekeeper: I was tired and taking a quick nap.
The captain immediately knew who the thief was. Can you tell?
Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
You know three triplets: Eden Thorgan and Kylian.
Eden always tells the truth while Thorgan and Kylian always lie.
Kylian needs to return you 100$. You meet one of them on London streets and can ask him one three word question.
Which question, will you ask and why?

Solution:
Are you Thorgan
Explanation:
Below will be the reply of three brothers:
Eden: No (speaks truth)
Thorgan: No (speaks lie)
Kylian: Yes (speaks lie)
Therefore if its Kylian then only you will get a reply as "Yes" and then you ask for your money.

Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Warden told the prisoner that if he told a lie then he will be hanged and if he told the truth then he will shoot him.
What can the prisoner say to save him?
Re: Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) by IsiahRashad(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have two best friends Hazard and Oscar. They are quite strange in making statements. One of them always lies on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays and tells the truth on all other days of the week while the other lies on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and tells the truth on other days of the week.
Today at 5:30, they made following statements,
Hazard: I lie on Saturdays.
Oscar: I will lie tomorrow.
Hazard: I lie on Sundays.
Today is which day of the week?

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Kills A Massive Snake In Their School In Imo / All Site Owners Should Please See This Important Notice.. / Awesome Updates From The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.