Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is $1 Million Enough To Set You Up Without Going Broke? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is $1 Million Enough To Set You Up Without Going Broke? (532 Views)

Is 5 Million Enough To Start A Bakery In Lagos? / Your Commission Is $1,000!! / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is $1 Million Enough To Set You Up Without Going Broke? by slayking(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
My question is in two parts and I will like us to discuss it on this thread.

Given the dynamics of the Nigerian economy and the way these G boys keep scamming and make huge sums but still don't give up their ways until they get caught.

I believe most of them waste this funds on irrelevant things just to show off.

For me, if I made a million dollars, I'd put part of it on properties. At least two in fairly okay locations and put the rest on business. Could be a new one or I invest in a fledgling one that's already generating income but needs expansion.

What's your take on this guys.

Is $1 Million enough to sey you up for life?

cc lalasticlala
Re: Is $1 Million Enough To Set You Up Without Going Broke? by Kowor(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is that a trick question??
Re: Is $1 Million Enough To Set You Up Without Going Broke? by slayking(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kowor:
Is that a trick question??
It's a simple question that requires the use of your imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Make Money With Just #500 / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business: / Abbakin Has Being Selected By Youwin Connect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.