Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House (32123 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

I don't even want this man to come again,he should stay there and relax..grin
Make una allow am rest..
alow am rest? he has been resting for nearly 3 months with our money

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
alow am rest? he has been resting for nearly 3 months with our money

Hahahah with our moneygringringrin
Ur money dey inside?
Bristish man wan come still follow us claim money ooogringringrin

Abeg make una carry our Biafra flag along oooo
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Elbowroom: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if na for ZOO they will rather kill unarmed protesters
..don't know how we finally got to this

Because your so called unarmed protesters won't follow due processes

They won't involve the law enforcement agencies

They will abuse police and call them Zoo animals

They will curse the presidency

And they will still want to be pampered by the same people they ridicule..

Ofurukpe
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah with our moneygringringrin
Ur money dey inside?
Bristish man wan come still follow us claim money ooogringringrin

Abeg make una carry our Biafra flag along oooo
i think you forgot that my parents are nigerian which makes me a nigerian too plus I have a nigerian passport so it's our money! grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by hamilton62(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
The man does not know when to die.

Death is better than this shame. He was voted to be a Messiah, then he became a vegetable.

What a shame.
Die!
no! no!!
He must be alive in a sick bed and as a vegetable because dying is the easy.way out.for the large number of life he has bath with...
It's good for him to taste hell on earth and finally arrive there in the after life after being sentenced to hard-labour by the ailment he is suffering now!
Buhari! pls die not, we wish you life but...
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by hamilton62(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elbowroom:

Because your so called unarmed protesters won't follow due processes

They won't involve the law enforcement agencies

They will abuse police and call them Zoo animals

They will curse the presidency

And they will still want to be pampered by the same people they ridicule..

Ofurukpe
Must you behave like and animal because Nigeria was called zoo?
well, I am not surprised afterall your Buhar called you bamboo and dogs and the wife hyenas and jackals...
Make researchs before that gutter-like channel on you heard starts pewing zoological terminology.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by tico1212(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Candle night vigil... Hehe
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by skyman200(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
this is quite terrible and disgraceful so the UK is now teaching the giant of Africa how to be civilized and obedient to the law,no wonder nnamdi kalu called Nigeria zoo country, is it not a big disgrace to us we Nigerians by allowing another people from other country to teach us how things is done peacefully without a trigger of bullets towards ordinary citizens what a shame,I just feel my shedding tears .........unbelievable.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by lordkush: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
MalcoImX:
Dullard is GEJ's name.
nah Dulladinho nor get namesake grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why would Nigerians in UK protest?

Why drink Panadol for another person headache?

The people in Nigeria do not care. They are busy fighting along political line as if APC and PDP are any different. I think they should mind their business and let Nigerians continue living the way they do until the weak links die off. Perhaps thst would bring sanity to the remaining ones.
Nigerians are not worth sticking the neck out for--a bunch of greedy and selfish ingrates. Education and common sense are inversely proportional in Nigeria. The more educated they are, the less common sense they have. The artisans and market women would organize protests but the seemingly educated ones will jump on fb, twitter,nl, etc to analyze how awesome things are based on something they read in some book somewhere just to show off their level of literacy.

Why bother?
\
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Eluwilussit(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Our matter don pass peaceful protest, na ak 47 We suppose dey use protest.

I agree with you 100%. A revolution is long overdue. Starting from whatever that's left of the 1st Republic, to GEJ and crew, they should all be publicly executed. Buhari twice. OBJ 3x, etc. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Gorthy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
To those of you calling Nigeria "zoo", that means you people are one of the animals in the zoo. shocked sad
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
i think you forgot that my parents are nigerian which makes me a nigerian too plus I have a nigerian passport so it's our money! grin

gringringrin yeah I knowgrin
Eat from 1 pot first before talking about second pot..are you living in this countrygrin
U dey follow us pay taxgrin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Twrecks(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who has card they are not using? Let me go and join them
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by MalcoImX: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2017
lordkush:
nah Dulladinho nor get namesake grin
GEJ people aren't creative. Dullarfinjo, clueless, ineffectual, ogogoro master, etc. all na him name.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by dsdarksite(m): 4:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Those who wish our President harm will reap their reward in full! Long live President Muhammadu! Long live Nigeria! Traitors and Igbos will never be able to harm Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by lordkush: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2017
MalcoImX:
GEJ people aren't creative. Dullarfinjo, clueless, ineffectual, ogogoro master, etc. all na him name.
lol you so wish

gej was an ineffectual buffon, slow poke et al

but bubu? Nobody fit drag dullardenho from am grin
he doesn't even know how to read
he called osibanjo osimbade
do I need to talk about tendering nepa bills as certificate?
for you to think he's not dullarden could even mean you urself sir
is a dullarden grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Sultan5(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
factsandfigures:
Questions:
1)Don't we have qualified Nigerians doctors(Home and Abroad) who can treat PMB in ASO Rock?

2) If no hospital in Nigeria has the required equipment to treat PMB, is the two years not enough to get world class equipment for at least ASO Rock clinic?

3.) What has been happening to the budget that has been allocated to ASO Rock clinic in the past two years?

4.) Is the acting president actually operating to full capacity?

5.) Is our president more save receiving treatment on a foreign soil?

6) Where is our collective pride as Nigerians?

8 ) Why is it that the prime minister of Britain or any other British high officer has not deemed it fit to visit our president all send goodwill message to him since he started to receive treatment in London?

9) Why can't he address Nigerians who are silently praying for his recovery?

10) When Nelson Mandela was ill, he was treated in South Africa.

11) Now that Osibanjo is out of the country even( if it is just for a second) who is holding forth?

12) When do we degenerate to the extent that some people are making mockery of the president's health challenges?

13) Since our constitution is silent on how many days a president can spend on sick leave does that mean a Nigerian President can spend his entire tenure outside Nigeria or on sick leave?

It is only human and not unusual for a 73 years old man to get sick and I really pray for the president recovery. I respect PMB a lot especially when he declared that he has never been so sick in his live as against the lies peddled around by his media team. The president should please ignore the hyena and the jackals and speak to Nigerians. He should honestly evaluate himself and ask if he still has the capacity to continue shouldering the heavy burden of leading Nigeria......Then he should declare a state of emergency in our health sector. Never again should a Nigerian president be treated on a foreign soil. The Nation Assembly should review our constitution to determine the numbers of days our presidents should spend on a foreign soil and the number of days he can take sick leave before being declared unfit. No individual should be greater than Nigeria. We are Giant of Africa!

How I wish every Nigerian has this type of comprehension, this country would have gone places.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by godfreytom(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
factsandfigures:
Questions:
1)Don't we have qualified Nigerians doctors(Home and Abroad) who can treat PMB in ASO Rock?

2) If no hospital in Nigeria has the required equipment to treat PMB, is the two years not enough to get world class equipment for at least ASO Rock clinic?

3.) What has been happening to the budget that has been allocated to ASO Rock clinic in the past two years?

8 ) Why is it that the prime minister of Britain or any other British high officer has not deemed it fit to visit our president all send goodwill message to him since he started to receive treatment in London?

11) Now that Osibanjo is out of the country even( if it is just for a second) who is holding forth?

12) When do we degenerate to the extent that some people are making mockery of the president's health challenges?

13) Since our constitution is silent on how many days a president can spend on sick leave does that mean a Nigerian President can spend his entire tenure outside Nigeria or on sick leave?

It is only human and not unusual for a 73 years old man to get sick and I really pray for the president recovery. I respect PMB a lot especially when he declared that he has never been so sick in his live as against the lies peddled around by his media team. The president should please ignore the hyena and the jackals and speak to Nigerians. He should honestly evaluate himself and ask if he still has the capacity to continue shouldering the heavy burden of leading Nigeria......Then he should declare a state of emergency in our health sector. Never again should a Nigerian president be treated on a foreign soil. The Nation Assembly should review our constitution to determine the numbers of days our presidents should spend on a foreign soil and the number of days he can take sick leave before being declared unfit. No individual should be greater than Nigeria. We are Giant of Africa!

Good questions and opinion. But these hyenas, jackals and zombies don't care abt public opinion. As a matter of fact, they don't know or care abt what the people say. Thanks to a corruption judiciary and legislature, anything goes in Nigeria. Nigeria our jungle can never be the giant of Africa, let's stop fooling ourselves. South African certificates are rated higher than ours. Not to talk of Egypt or common Ghana of yesterday. We are the corrupt giant not the real giant. What do we have? Do we have electricity to start with? What are we manufacturing? Can we boast of our educational system? Or is it our economy when Rand has more purchasing power by far? What makes us the giant? Is it the infrastructure, when all our funds are carted abroad to develop other lands? In which aspect are we the giants?
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by naijamafioso: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
factsandfigures:
Questions:

You get sense jarey
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Elbowroom: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2017
hamilton62:

Must you behave like and animal because Nigeria was called zoo?
well, I am not surprised afterall your Buhar called you bamboo and dogs and the wife hyenas and jackals...
Make researchs before that gutter-like channel on you heard starts pewing zoological terminology.

Oga try to respond to my facts not bleeding like menstrual debris

You brainless Ipomb junketeer
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin yeah I knowgrin
Eat from 1 pot first before talking about second pot..are you living in this countrygrin
U dey follow us pay taxgrin
i want to start eating from nigerian pot first grin before it becomes empty
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
i want to start eating from nigerian pot first grin before it becomes empty

Hahahahah;gringringringringrin
Gypseybetgringringrin
Eee I like your way of reason mehn
Everbody want to take his own share first gringrin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Gypseybetgringringrin
dey dere! dey wait nah! before you say buhari! politicians go don thief everything finish grin or sale the whole country give china next thing you know chinese people go chase una comot, you go find yourself for Hong Kong grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
dey dere! dey wait nah! before you say buhari! politicians go don thief everything finish grin or sale the whole country give china next thing you know chinese people go chase una comot, you go find your for Hong Kong grin

Hahahahagringrin b4 that one go happen !grin I don dey Biafra republicgrin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Gypseybetgringringrin
you see say that name GYPSYBET.com is brilliant! na business brain be dat. grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahagringrin b4 that one go happen !grin I don dey Biafra republicgrin
make una hurry up sale the whole nigeria give chinese people then. so dat I go collect my own share from the sale. grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
you see say that name GYPSYBET.com is brilliant! na business brain be dat. grin

Good brains with good idea'sgringrin
That level is like those my niggies don't want to tell me some kind real way on how to get into that business oooo coz I recently saw one newly bet company that just came in..

It's called Edwinbet.com I was beginning to wonder if they actually gave me a good details on the investment plan...but every other information is confirmed but the budget is what am not satisfied with..honestly that business eh;Dhmmmm money they inside ooogrin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
make una hurry up sale the whole nigeria give chinese people then. so dat I go collect my own share from the sale. grin

Impossible,remember say u get something to loss ooogringrin abi u don forget?grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Impossible,remember say u get something to loss ooogringrin abi u don forget?grin
chai! na true you talk o! I just remembered undecided
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Good brains with good idea'sgringrin
That level is like those my niggies don't want to tell me some kind real way on how to get into that business oooo coz I recently saw one newly bet company that just came in..

It's called Edwinbet.com I was beginning to wonder if they actually gave me a good details on the investment plan...but every other information is confirmed but the budget is what am not satisfied with..honestly that business eh;Dhmmmm money they inside ooogrin
time will tell!
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
time will tell!
Yes oooo time is everything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.