Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue (23255 Views)

African Time & The Entrepreneur / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by nwabobo: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Incase yall wondering how it started, here is the first shot

Bring it on mate.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by nwabobo: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
dammiecool:

Oga carry ur tribal comment commot here sad

Are you from that other side?

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by dammiecool(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Are you from that other side?
grow up boi
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by AuroraB(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Nafor my mouth you wan hear say Rev. Fr. dey wear trouser? grin grin
Nwanne enwero grin cheesy
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Omonoba1: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
sundilazo:
How much him get......mtcheeewww! Enterpreneur don cheap.
Do you need all the money in the word to be an entrepreneur?
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by joenor(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Abeg make una leave that man, Musik nor dey too trend for am... na Igbo man bah?
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
So ruggedman too now wanted to engagement into businesses when he can not sang again.
...seriously you need to go back to Primary school.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Greenthumb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:
That is the Igbo man in him. Reason why you never hear of ex celebrities of Igbo origin going broke later in life unlike their counterparts from yonder who go abegging later in life. The Igbo celebrity knows he won't last on the scene forever and makes adequate plans for retirement while those from the other side rock life as if $ will flow freely forever.

Check out Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha, Uche Okechukwu, Rugged man, 2shots etc.

Your comment didn't have to be laden with tribalism you know..
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by modsfucker: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Godson201333:
God has been so good to me...So i made it today ..First to comment grin grin grin grin

Somebody is celebrating getting it right in business and you are here celebrating first to comment on Nairaland. Ok na, continue undecided
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by ensamy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Which market his shop dey
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
See as e do mouth like sey lala mess for him mouth
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by dechar(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=sunkomite post=59818786][/quote]Do your research well and don't spit what you don't know.ruggedy came to limelight by dissing idris Abdul Kareem get that inugo
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by ralmix(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
So ruggedman too now wanted to engagement into businesses when he can not sang again.
he was songing nar
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by RIPEnglish: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
ralmix:

he was songing nar
He didn't knowed how to sang before

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Tedassie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's my nigga jor,the key to adding value is to be innovative,reinvent yourself the best way you can,before long you'll reap the benefits.

Pizz awt
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Tedassie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
modsfucker:

Somebody is celebrating getting it right in business and you are here celebrating first to comment on Nairaland. Ok na, continue undecided
No mind the agbaya,hin think say e go young forever.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Sagay212: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
coolhamid:
The dude that brought 9ICE to limelight ...
Yet the mofo 9ice became ungrateful afterwards.

Rugged man help nice career? Rugged man wey him career don sink tey tey...even the entrepreneur he is claiming na wash.

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by decollex(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Doesn't look very business-like undecided
some people fa. chai!!
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Topmaike007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
wetin him dey sell
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by omoiyalayi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good for him

No be one road dey enter market

Suit no fit am sef abi na him tailor no sabi work?
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by marooh: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rugged biz man
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:
That is the Igbo man in him. Reason why you never hear of ex celebrities of Igbo origin going broke later in life unlike their counterparts from yonder who go abegging later in life. The Igbo celebrity knows he won't last on the scene forever and makes adequate plans for retirement while those from the other side rock life as if $ will flow freely forever.

what about Earnest Asuzu that was begging at shoprite? what about Prince James Uche that begged people to fund his health care,I read a Kanayo movie where he said he can't afford to buy tin of milk daily for his family,what about OJB?
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by femi4: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
coolhamid:
The dude that brought 9ICE to limelight ...
Yet the mofo 9ice became ungrateful afterwards.
Olodo, ID cabasa discovered 9ice. 9ice "Little money" was a hit and that was before Ruggedman started singing.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Electronzeez(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nelchuksmandela:

ooni'se ni.....u no get work?

I swear e no get work .

The day I would make FTC on Nairaland ,it means I have nothing serious doing with my life . Why would someone who wants to be successful be competing to be the first to comment on a thread that will eventually be tribalised .

1 Like

Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by Obdk: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
what about Earnest Asuzu that was begging at shoprite? what about Prince James Uche that begged people to fund his health care,I read a Kanayo movie where he said he can't afford to buy tin of milk daily for his family,what about OJB?
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by verygudbadguy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

What about Leo Mezie, Obi Madubogwu and prince James Uche . Are they not Ignoring celebs? I am not a tribalist but I hate it people shy away from the truth. No tribe is perfect. I was at CMS recently and one igbo came with a format that his 4 year old child was sick and needed funds to buy drug. His body was oozing marijuana. I didn't believe that any Igbo man can beg.

Truth is, the poor Nigerians are the ones that endeared into tribalism. Come to broad street in Lagos Island, you will see Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas trading FX with love and they are moving forward. That's how we should be living.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by verygudbadguy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
femi4:
Olodo, ID cabasa discovered 9ice. 9ice "Little money" was a hit and that was before Ruggedman started singing.
Ruggedman started music in the late 90s. He has been active musically since 1999.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by femi4: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Ruggedman started music in the late 90s. He has been active musically since 1999.
he was nobody until

Ruggedman, also known as Ruggedy Baba, came into limelight through his controversial hit track, ‘Ehen’, which featured Nomoreloss 2004/2005

Unlike 9ice:

After recording his first demo, 9ice joined the group Mysterious Boys, with whom he did a couple of tracks before going on to form his own, now defunct, group, Abinibi. Having recorded his first demo, titled Risi De Alagbaja, in 1996, and his first solo song, "Little Money" in 2000
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by talk2archy: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2017
nwa Ebem Ohafia show them we dont have lazy agboro in Ohafia. Kaa nwanim.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by seunfape(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2017
When the music no dy smell the niggar look for alternative.
Re: From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue by nwabobo: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:

What about Leo Mezie, Obi Madubogwu and prince James Uche . Are they not Ignoring celebs? I am not a tribalist but I hate it people shy away from the truth. No tribe is perfect. I was at CMS recently and one igbo came with a format that his 4 year old child was sick and needed funds to buy drug. His body was oozing marijuana. I didn't believe that any Igbo man can beg.

Truth is, the poor Nigerians are the ones that endeared into tribalism. Come to broad street in Lagos Island, you will see Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas trading FX with love and they are moving forward. That's how we should be living.

Which of the people you mentioned above made money? None.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape / OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This? / Nigeria’s Booming Film Industry Redefines African Life - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.