Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (34862 Views)

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos / My Biafra Story: Charly Boy Blast Nnamdi Kanu @igbo Conference London [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
When did the 'little boy' NK became a red cap elder?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is all these
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by divineshare(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lajet:
Afonjas will arrive very soon

we are here!!!!!

Elections must hold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Confusion everywhere in the East. Since the military show Kanu just an intro this week the guy has gone into hiding. Why joining them for meeting when u still dey insist on election boycott?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by maverickdude(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Patiently waiting for the outcome of the meeting tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by Afonja2000: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sure an Afonja wrote this news... Since when did Owerri become the Anambra state capital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by wizod(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
jjayahmedu:
Nnamdi Kanu dey flout him bail conditions
are u d court bailiff or whistle blower?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

N u just registered today to post this?

Ask around... From those that know u, I believe they'll be in a better position to help, instead of asking from total strangers who would most probably think u r a scammer..

If none of those physically around u or that know u r ready to help, then ur condition z critical.

What am I saying sef, z t my project defence? Z t my money?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo leaders under the aegis of the Ala Igbo International Foundation are currently holding a press conference in Owerri, the Anambra State capital over the November 18 Anambra Governorship Election.

The foundation has traditional leaders, Igbo professors, and religious leaders as members.

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, who has called for the boycott of the election, is also at the meeting.

Who is this now? Since when did Owerri become Anambra capital?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Obiano must tell us where he hired those Fulani herdman's that massacred ozulubu people.. No election in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonja2000:
Sure an Afonja wrote this news... Since when did Owerri become the Anambra state capital?

Written ipob, trying to make Kanu relevant in SE political circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by ProWalker: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
He talks before thinking - now that has put him in a quagmire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by wizod(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

how i wish i am left wit something i would've helped u. I pray day God wil see u thru my brother. Amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by Oju4190: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jesus.... Capital of Anambra is owerri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Political jobbers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by ziga: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Names of the leaders and departments they lead.

Don't recognize the faces.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
wizod:
how i wish i am left wit something i would've helped u. I pray day God wil see u thru my brother. Amen
thank you bro, regardless am glad someone spoke to me, i have been in deep thought all day long .
God Bless

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
He will collect his share and come out to say "boys, make we just pity them make election hold"
Fame he needed, fame you guys gave him.

Owerri, the Anambra state capital grin

One carton of any drink you want...

That's been his game plan from the onset. He played on the gullibility of his people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by shehuAO: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamdi kanu must scumb whether he likes it or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by hilroy007: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamumudi Cownu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by solid3(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Now biafra has been finally cancelled.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
tiwaz:

See Photos Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/anambra-election-nnamdi-kanu-igbo-leaders-meets-owerri-photos/

confused OP, when did Owerri became Anambra State Capital?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by emeka2847: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu now calling shuts?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
they want to beg him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by powerkey: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
But how does an average Yoruba feel seeing his own people begging to be in one country with Igbos they hate so much?

That is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Very shameful the Yorubas keeps begging for one Nigeria, maybe because they are very lazy people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by shehuAO: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
michealdeco:
Op go and drink garri then sleep

U need it

#EvermayoR
so nnamdi kanu is a red cap chief now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

One carton of any drink you want...

That's been his game plan from the onset. He played on the gullibility of his people.
Kowet...beer for me

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Onikuje of kuje prison would soon go back to his nest,... Kuje prison is gonna fall on u soon Nnamumu Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by backtosender: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Boko haram and skull minners night mare ohamadike

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rapuru14:
Ohamadike!
The nemesis of the demonic enclave Niger Area.
Ride on.
We must synergize with our sincere and truthful elders.
We're behind you
No going back on this heavenly
mandate
Biafra or nothing
behind him online abi?? the only thing you are behind here is the safety of your Keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo / Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.