Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (41070 Views)

Criminals Jungle Justice As Angry Mobs Beat Thief's To Death In Azikoro Bayelsa / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Mzyouzee: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Person dey always die for rivers! Nah wahe
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The earth of man is very weekend
lemme epp u correct this statement........
' day hat of man is very weaked'
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
me all i see is the world class hanging bridge in an oil state.
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engiol since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

You registered today and you are requesting for help!
The mogul that will fall in your trap has not logged in yet

1 Like

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
angry
May this never be our portion.

RIP angry

Amen
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by internetgangste: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
That is not even a river
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

You registered today and you are requesting for help!
The mogul that will fall in your trap has not logged in yet
calm down bae
i have an active nairaland account i am just ashamed cos i have never done this before thats why i had to create this account.
i mean every word i say in that post sincerely

dont tag me in the same group as fraudsters or looking for maga and i understand your point of view .

i differ entirely please AngelicDamsel
thank you
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by uyplus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Look at a wooden bridge in an oil rich state of Nigeria. Just see how people live in abject poverty. Alberta, the oil rich region of Canada is highly developed. Aberdeen, the oil rich region of the UK is highly developed. Nigeria is cursed!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Codyt(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
shit went down in bayelsa state not rivers state

Abi eye dey pain u?

Yeah, optician sir, help me out. Since you cannot correct me without a shade. It's pathetic
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
dakeskese:

you say wetin? shocked
I said the earth of man is very weekend just like your own
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
two things might lead to his death.... (1) he might be drunk while crossing the bridge he fall inside the river and drown, (2) Ogun skull miners strangled and thrown him inside the river so they will come and mine his skull and vital organs later ... Rip
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by dakeskese(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I said the earth of man is very weekend just like your own
lols...
den make we wait make tomorrow kuku reach. Today na still Friday
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by dakeskese(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
two things might lead to his death.... (1) he might be drunk while crossing the bridge he fall inside the river and drown, (2) Ogun skull miners strangled and thrown him inside the river so they will come and mine his skull and vital organs later ... Rip

Lols... abeg no make me laff. You go fear drunken master na.
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by claremont(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
angry
May this never be our portion.

RIP angry

Whose portion will it be?
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Koskio(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bad news everywhere!
What could have caused his death?
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
claremont:

Whose portion will it be?
Maybe yours
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by gawu1: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
cosmatika:
The guy committed suicide because of hw hard things re in dis Buhari era. Buhari will nva go unpunished
Why Jonathan and his wife Patience didn't commit suicide because of how hard things are in dis Buhari era?
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by michealdeco: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
The govt have to evacuate that corpse before THEY arrive

Who are they?

The Legendary SKULL MINERS cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

#EvermayoR

1 Like

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Dikechigozie: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can you imagine a bridge in bayelsa state.the goose that layer the golden egg
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ridbell01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
cosmatika:
The guy committed suicide because of hw hard things re in dis Buhari era. Buhari will nva go unpunished
you need to see a psychiatrist
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Opeakins(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
rip
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by 1metre: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Look more like a careless death considering the atmosphere there. The bridge is a dangerous one, not so good for kids.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Codyt:
Bayelsa...... Needs help.

Question is... Which form of help? angry
I diot where are you from.?
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
dakeskese:

Lols... abeg no make me laff. You go fear drunken master na.

Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Ipfreely: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Show me the manner in which a nation cares for its dead, and I will measure with mathematical exactness the tender mercies of its people, their respect for the laws of the land and their loyalty to high ideals.

William Gladstone,

British Prime Minister, 1809–1898

A people with zero respect for the dead.
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Sirwifi: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rip brother.. it's in my area azikoro bayelsa... that boy has epilepsy
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by wizalpha(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
The news in Nigeria now are all about failure and dead....
#VeryFunnyCountry
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2017
uyplus:
Look at a wooden bridge in an oil rich state of Nigeria. Just see how people live in abject poverty. Alberta, the oil rich region of Canada is highly developed. Aberdeen, the oil rich region of the UK is highly developed. Nigeria is cursed!!

R.I.P to the dead. You echoed my sentiment. God bless you! Can't imagine how in the midst of abundance there's so much poverty and decay. Nigeria is truly cursed!
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm a resident of Azikoro Town and this incident happened since three days ago just behind my house. The body is that of boy within age 16 - 18yrs. When his body was recovered from the water, there were injuries all over his body and blood was still gushing out of his nose. He was probably beaten to death and thrown into the water a day after.The body was evacuated by the police in the presence of media men and spectators that same morning.
Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Codyt(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2017
beamtopola:

I diot where are you from.?
You're broke.. Get a job, and stop starting unnecessary bullshit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.