Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Moderators - Need Your Attention - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators - Need Your Attention (668 Views)

Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Moderators . . . .need your Urgent Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators - Need Your Attention by petres007(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
After losing my posting privileges twice in a row for trying to start a thread here in the religion section (I was accused of trying to SPAM NL grin)

I think its wise to ask you guys for help as fear no gree me paste my write up here (for the thread I want to start).

SO please, can you guys help me out? smiley
Re: Moderators - Need Your Attention by manmustwac(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
was the write up u pasted trying to promote a business or adveritse something? I'll move this topic from religion to nairaland section coz other mods there would be able to advise u better
Re: Moderators - Need Your Attention by snowdrops(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
Same has happened to me even though i was innocently posting topics, and yes it was on the religion section.
I was not advertizing in any way.

And off topic, how can one apply to be a moderator?
Re: Moderators - Need Your Attention by manmustwac(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
click on this link and send your CV https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322421.0.html
Re: Moderators - Need Your Attention by snowdrops(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2010
manmustwac:

click on this link and send your CV https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322421.0.html
Thanks for that
Re: Moderators - Need Your Attention by petres007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
manmustwac:

was the write up u pasted trying to promote a business or adveritse something? I'll move this topic from religion to nairaland section coz other mods there would be able to advise u better

@manmustwac,
thanks for your response. I've not been able to post anything as the anti-spam bot took away my posting privileges for the umpteenth time. I'm already getting tired.

I need the help of any mod or supermod who can help me post my write up (meant for the religion section). Its no spam and I wonder what exactly it is I said in the write up that triggers the anti-spam bot. Maybe you guys can help me detect (though I don't intend to alter my write up in any way).

JUST help me get the thread started. I've attached a copy of my write up so you can see for your self and do something about it, ,. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Says No Shaking / Spss And Eview Application / I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.