Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic (2362 Views)

PEUGEOT 406 Ew10 Engine , Manual Drive, Ac Chilling, Alloy Wheels, New Tyres, Go / Superb Peugeot 607 @800k / Superb Peugeot 406(EW10 ENGINE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by WiseDon2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Superb Peugeot 406( Automatic transmission)
For those who desire Peugeot 406 but cant drive the manuel,well i present to you the AUTO version. This Clean, German machine is for sell.This is not just the regular 406 you see around.This is as good as buying a Direct Belgium 406.This car comes with full option,carries EW10 engine. You will not have to think about working this car cos there is not to fix on it just PAY DRIVE AND GO. selling price is 1.5million only. call Samuel now for inspection and purchase on 08130924655. LOCATION IS ABUJA

Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by barrydee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice.. OP does it have alloy rims or wheel cover. please post more exterior pictures.
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by uboma(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
WiseDon2:
Superb Peugeot 406( Automatic transmission)
For those who desire Peugeot 406 but cant drive the manuel,well i present to you the AUTO version. This Clean, German machine is for sell.This is not just the regular 406 you see around.This is as good as buying a Direct Belgium 406.This car comes with full option,carries EW10 engine. You will not have to think about working this car cos there is not to fix on it just PAY DRIVE AND GO. selling price is 1.5million only. call Samuel now for inspection and purchase on 08130924655. LOCATION IS ABUJA

Nice car but tell me, how is this a German car?

Is this 406 registered?

2 Likes

Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by Somatic(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oga, you want to sell a, 2001 converted and locally used model of the 406 for 1.5? Haba wa!
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by uboma(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Somatic:
Oga, you want to sell a, 2001 converted and locally used model of the 406 for 1.5? Haba wa!

Actually it is over priced.

However from the pictures uploaded by the op, it doesn't look like it was converted.

Except I am missing something here.

Tell please, why you think it was converted....
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by Somatic(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
uboma:

However from the pictures uploaded by the op, it doesn't look like it was converted.

Wipers gave it away. Factory ones are more settled in.

2 Likes

Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by donpap: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2017
uboma:

the car is not converted.
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by uboma(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Somatic:

I usually watch out for the position of the handbrake.

if it is on the right hand side, then the car was definitely converted.

but if it is on the left hand side like this car, then it is not a converted car.

Again I will like to learn more about your wiper theory.

@ WiseDon2,

why are the wipers on this car like it is on the picture?
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by diportivo: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
with these wipers

car is converted

handbrakè orientation doesnt matter in some cars
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by Somatic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
uboma:

I usually watch out for the position of the handbrake.

if it is on the right hand side, then the car was definitely converted.

but if it is on the left hand side like this car, then it is not a converted car.

Again I will like to learn more about your wiper theory.

@ WiseDon2,

why are the wipers on this car like it is on the picture?

Unlike Japs and some Euro vehicles where the handbrake position showed the original driving position, twasn't so for the Peugeot. Its handbrake is always at the left side regardless of steering location. So except the conversion is very obvious, may be hard to tell from the dashboard. However, the wipers give a conversion away. Since the frames for holding the wipers are bolted onto the bodyframe, coupled with the fact that RHD and LHD wiper frames share similar distances, altering the location is not really cost beneficial (most converters of RHD 406s do so to resell). To remedy that, they install LHD compatible wiper stalks over the original subframe. That stalk is what you see there.

1 Like

Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by uboma(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Somatic:

Unlike Japs and some Euro vehicles where the handbrake position showed the original driving position, twasn't so for the Peugeot. Its handbrake is always at the left side regardless of steering location. So except the conversion is very obvious, may be hard to tell from the dashboard. However, the wipers give a conversion away. Since the frames for holding the wipers are bolted onto the bodyframe, coupled with the fact that RHD and LHD wiper frames share similar distances, altering the location is not really cost beneficial (most converters of RHD 406s do so to resell). To remedy that, they install LHD compatible wiper stalks over the original subframe. That stalk is what you see there.

Wow.

thank you for this clarification.

I have learnt more from your comments.
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by dokiOloye(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Somatic:

chaii.
My 2 hands dey up for U.
U be man wey sabi.
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by RZArecta(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Somatic:

gear says it's not converted. It's over priced though
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by uboma(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
RZArecta:

I am sure you meant to say that from the gear, one can tell that it was converted.

just had a second look and realized it.

Good one
Re: Superb Peugeot 406(ew10 Engine) Automatic by Somatic(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
RZArecta:

Like handbrake, like gear selector. Same same.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently---Toks Peugeot 504 Clean One / 2002 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Full Option Toks / 2012 Hyundai Tucson Neatly Used For Sale 2.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.