Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration (25857 Views)

Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by sar33: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Acting President Osinbajo today attended the presidential inauguration of President Paul Kagame of Rwanda in Kigali.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/photos-of-acting-president-osinbajo-at.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by fk001(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's my AG president

God bless PMB

God bless PYO

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

United we stand divided we fall

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Obascoetubi: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
shame on biafra*ud

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Tolexander: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na everybody dey tall pass our Acting President!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice..."Sometimes in April" comes to mind!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017

YOUR COUNTRY IS A MESS BUT YOU'RE FLYING EVERYWHERE, TO PLACES WHERE THE CITIZENS ARE LIVING BETTER LIVES, WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked

But let be serious.

Them carry black swear for osibanjo?

I mean its very rare before you see this man putting on something else apart from black.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nuzo1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:

No doubt, PYO is not a tall man.

But well documented researches have it that Rwandans are the tallest in the world. The Tutsis precisely.

No even try Kagame daughter. She's almost at 7 feet.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nuzo1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

But let be serious.

I mean its very rare before you see this man putting on something else apart from black.

I wish you can say the same for Kagame, Presidents over the world and other white collar job men around the world who wear only black suit all year long.

At least, Osinbajo wears other colors when on social or personal functions.

I mean, don't you like how our local fashion designers have been able to stylishly blend our traditional wear with Western wears (suit)?

Doesn't it look funny to you when Nigeria leaders look odd and funny when in the midst of their counterparts?

Black is an official color..... At least for men.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nuzo1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR COUNTRY IS A MESS BUT YOU'RE FLYING EVERYWHERE, TO PLACES WHERE THE CITIZENS ARE LIVING BETTER LIVES, WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE. undecided

Maybe he went to learn.

Lee Kuan yeuw traveled a lot in his time. He also learnt a lot.

That being said, I will be unfair to you and even to myself if I don't agree with you that nigerian leaders abuse this privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by KingLennon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Our next president to be representing the country very well. No be buhari wer go dey speak English I come dey wonder, nah dutch this man dey speak ni?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by AmandaLuv(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mediocre of an Ag. President
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by anochuko01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nuzo1:

No doubt, PYO is not a tall man.

But well documented researches have it that Rwandans are the tallest in the world. The Tutsis precisely.

No even try Kagame daughter. She's almost at 7 feet.
Jeeeez! she's not just damn tall, she's also so beautiful !

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by udenzino(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
I so much love this man... His humility is beyond limit... May God bless our Ag President...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Abdulsalaam9(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
God bless PMB.......PYO..........AKETI......and ME
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:

He tall pass Hel Rufai the midget.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Abdulsalaam9(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

But let be serious.

what is d color of your problem

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by iamtardey: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
ok
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by martineverest(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
The greatest living African President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by princessayesha(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Osinbajo is always looking calm, looks like he is at peace with life. Unlike ffk.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by malakasea(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Bros no insult our second baba oooo!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by yunafa(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
udenzino:
I so much love this man... His humility is beyond limit... May God bless our Ag President...
True, i adore him and his Mrs,

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by malakasea(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
fk001:
That's my AG president

God bless PMB

God bless PYO

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

United we stand divided we fall
May the almighty God reward u 4 this humble comment of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by malakasea(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
yunafa:
True, i adore him and his Mrs,
GOD WILL REWARD YOU 4 THIS I PRAY.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please is Kagame and wife the standing on a podium to shake the VP
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by iswallker(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
How many hours did he sit on that buba...

It looks rough...

Can't he change at the hotel before appearing at this event.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by fk001(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
malakasea:
May the almighty God reward u 4 this humble comment of yours.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by chloride6: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Paul Kagame .... Defender of the people grin

Why you come marry man na

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tall and Beautiful Family.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by ofiko123(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
osunbade....Our acting presido
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

But let be serious.

Lol! Black is my favourite colour too. I have so many clothes in black. My nail Polish is either Matte black or Glossy Black. The woman that does my nails is already tired of me sef. Whenever I want to buy stuff, the first question I ask is "Does it come in black?" People who love black find it hard to make other colours their favourite or wear other colours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAT Verdict: States Begin Consultation As Court Quashes FIRS Application / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.